[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 220px-Somewhereatthebottom.jpg (19 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
220px-Somewhereatthebottom.jpg
19 KB, 220x220
God tier bands and their best album. Let's try and keep this withing rock and roll, hardcore, grunge and metal etc..

>La Dispute - Somewhere at the bottom of the river between vega and alter
>Nirvana - In Utero
>>
>>65209711
But that's their worst and you only think that because you're still in high school.
Their second and third LP are leagues above that
>>
>>65209726
la dispute?
>>
>>65209711
la dispute is one of the worst bands ive ever heard

nirvana is pretty bad too
>>
>>65209928
desu, i thought that about la dispute at first. its just a load of shouting right? but once you really listen to them you realize how diverse the music is and come to appreciate the vocals.
And what the fuck do you mean by nirvana is pretty bad? they're one of the most successful rock bands in history!
>>
>>65209991
Sucksessful more like it
>>
desu
>>
>>65210009
are you 12?
>>
>>65210056
are you like 11 or something?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.