[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i just listened to this and it was pretty pretty pretty good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: divers.jpg (153 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
divers.jpg
153 KB, 480x480
i just listened to this and it was pretty pretty pretty good

its also the only joanna newsom album ive listened to so what now
>>
listen to Ys, then the others (which you could also just listen to)
>>
listen to ys
>>
>>65208738
scruffy says have one on me is her best
>>
>>65208695
you need to ask? she has 3 other albums... justlisten to them all
>>
>>65208771
OK THANKS ANON
>>
I find Joanna Newsom's music pleasant but unmemorable

This annoys me cause I can tell she's actually really talented but I guess she just isn't for me
>>
>>65208766
it is but u should listen to ys first to get a sense of progression
>>
>>65208766
do what he says then
>>
>>65208786
i see what you mean. i think her and smog shouldve done more collabs
>>
>>65208795
>a sense of progression
so a waste of time? lmao who needs it bruh bruh
>>
>>65208839
you should check out nervous cop its got her zach hill and the drummer from deerhoof (but its totally different from her solo work)
>>
>>65208786
That's why it's good though. It takes a while to click it but it also means that it doesn't get old.
>>
>>65208863
just cus its not as good as have one on me doesn't mean its not still a 10/10 album
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EO1zgOXCaMY

she's cool yo
>>
>>65208903
sounds weird

>>65208925
listen pal, im only here for the yams
i prolly will listen to it thou
>>
>>65208969
>joanna re-stringing harp
>8 min video
i'll watch it later
>>
listen to the live version of sawdust and diamonds: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RS3Z_hU4GL4&index=56&list=WL
>>
>>65209012
it is absolutely a yam my friend
>>
>>65209063
whoa
im gon listen to ys
>>
>>65209081
lmao
>>
>>65209063
holy shit thats the most amazing thing ive ever seen
>>
That album is trash tho
>>
>>65209539
watch yr mouth
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.