[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
They sound so fucking good /mu/.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: beatz.jpg (40 KB, 617x409) Image search: [Google]
beatz.jpg
40 KB, 617x409
They sound so fucking good /mu/.
>>
ok
>>
ok
>>
>>65207240
>>65207250

No seriously. First decent headphones I've ever got. They're awesome. do you not agree?
>>
ok
>>
>>65207132
>They sound so fucking good /mu/.
Ok.
>>
>>65207258
they don't have a flat eq range and are overpriced
i guess they're 'decent' if you listren to bass heavy music like dubstep and hiphaop but you paid way too much and fed into the meme machine

but this is bait so w/e
>>
>>65207309
not bait but w/e senpai
>>
>>65207266
ok
>>
>>65207132
If money no object, its an average headphones. The problem with that is the price to value ratio, with that amount of cash, you could get higher-end cans and even dac
>>
File: 8l4Mm.png (445 KB, 2996x1600) Image search: [Google]
8l4Mm.png
445 KB, 2996x1600
>>65207132
You're welcome!
>>
Ok
>>
Ok
>>
>>65207132
dre pls
>>
k
>>
o
>>
>>65207258
>First decent headphones I've ever got. They're awesome. do you not agree?

What do you expect us to do? Tell you Beats are shit? Make you regret your purchase? Tell you how you fucked up?

People buy Beats as a fashion accessory first, they don't care about anything else. If you would just google them, you'd realize audiophiles despise them. And if you googled somewhat more, you'd realize they are objectively asking higher price for an inferior product.
>>
>>65207465
Ok, fampai
>>
>>65207132
>>65207258
I feel somewhat sorry for you if this isn't bait
You fucked up, pham :(
>>
>>65207132

It's not that they are inherently bad, but for the same price you could buy a much better pair of headphones. They would be decent at half the price, especially if you mostly listen to bass-heavy music-genres.
>>
>>65207132
Fuckin' summerfags, eh...
>>
>>65207132
To get a REAL good tone, you need overhead headphones...at least. and then you gotta pay a pretty penny to get some AMAZING ones.

I had 'em when I was a little teen and they were okay, but not great.
>>
>>65211038
Also. Overpriced as a motherfucker.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.