[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cover art aside, what did you think of this album? Still has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: bornthisway.jpg (708 KB, 1425x1425) Image search: [Google]
bornthisway.jpg
708 KB, 1425x1425
Cover art aside, what did you think of this album? Still has an intoxicating appeal to me, top grade pop.
>>
>that's not retardation that's self abuse honey
>>
>>65206121
I like that meme song but thats it
>>
>>65206121
what's with all the gagaposting?

did she die or something??
>>
>>65206175
Pop is shit now, everyone's either completely and utterly bland or trying to be deeper than they are, Gaga is light relief from this and deserves a resurgence
>>
>>65206121
This album finished her for me.
>>
lana del rey and her are cancerous.
>>
>>65206121
>that cover
>>
>>65206254
Kanye and Death Grips are cancerous too, whats your point
>>
I was a big fan of her until this album came out. It's really bad. A couple good songs but stumbling upon a couple good songs does not make an album good.
>>
This album is responsible for one of the few good videos theneedledrop ever made.
>>
>>65206366
This. And pop art was even worse. It really sucks how her career turned out since she was going in a right direction with fame monster.
>>
>>65206121
it has some REALLY high moments but it's overall way less consistent and noticeably weaker than Fame Monster (which is seriously like a perfect pop record)

it's too bad that she lost whatever the fuck it was she had going because art pop is not listenable to me
>>
I don't get the posts ITT

is she different to other pop womenz or something? I assumed she just has all her stuff written for her like everyone else, in which case talking about her 'direction' or what have you is just plain retarded

surely record execs obviously just decided she wasn't marketable anymore and stopped giving her the good songs
>>
>>65206457
She writes her songs fatass. Your fedora assumed wrong.
>>
>>65206482
hey man
>>
>>65206482
yo chill
>>
>>65206482
GUYS, I think Gaga is among us
>>
Bloody Mary is a 10/10 pop song. I actually liked the album a lot when it came out (I was a gay high schooler, sue me). But since then I've seen how most of the production that I thought was unique to her was actually just ripping off the best of the non-Top 40 music of the time.
>>65206404
I think the problem was she blew her creative load too soon. To this day I love vintage Gaga and all her antics and fashion choices, but I think she got it in her head she had to keep upping the ante, which lead to the edgy stuff like Judas and the preachy stuff like Born This Way.
>>65206457
Her songwriting and genuine musical talent are what have made her stand out in the pop scene since the beginning. If you had ever looked past the fact that she's popular you would have realized that immediately. No one who's ever heard her sing live can say with a straight face she's not a talented musician.
>>
>>65206557
Lol, what a silly thing to say, anon. Would Gaga ever visit /mu/? hahahaha She has more important things to do. She is recording her new album with Mark Ronson.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.