[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Everytime I listen to a song I have to constantly imagine some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1459286660752.png (205 KB, 298x321) Image search: [Google]
1459286660752.png
205 KB, 298x321
Everytime I listen to a song I have to constantly imagine some event playing out that interplay with that song, and the stonger that event interplays and fits with the music, the stronger "frission high" I get in my head. Am I the only one that does this?
>>
you are a faggot if you killed chloe
>>
File: max1.jpg (128 KB, 1074x829) Image search: [Google]
max1.jpg
128 KB, 1074x829
>>65202000
It was the only way.
>>
>>65202000
Ya fuck you. Others deserved to live their shit lives.
>>
>>65202000
This. I picked the romance story and fuck the rest
>>
>>65202149
>I'm selfish and delusional
>>
>>65201986
Same here. I basically make music videos in my head when I listen to music. I usually make up a bunch of surreal, strange images during a song I really like. I've noticed that they're getting weaker over time, like my imagination is dying out. I used to imagine really vivid, interesting things and now it's mostly just people lip syncing and making weird faces. I wonder what I can do to sharpen my imagination back up again.
>>
File: Hella.jpg (88 KB, 500x664) Image search: [Google]
Hella.jpg
88 KB, 500x664
>>65202000
>>
idk what the fuck frission high means but I do this sometimes too. I think it's pretty normal.

also chloe had to die, it was the right thing to do.
>>
>>65202000
Trips confirm. Sacrificing that shit hole town is the only correct choice.
>>
File: 1000.jpg (31 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1000.jpg
31 KB, 960x720
>>65201986
This game was pretty shit.
>>
>>65202166
So?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.