[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Die Antwoord are trash
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: dieantwoord.jpg (87 KB, 617x409) Image search: [Google]
dieantwoord.jpg
87 KB, 617x409
>Properly listened to Die Antwoord because I was bored
>Think "This isn't too bad"
>Listen to a bit more of their discography
>See a link to an interview with Ninja
>Decide to watch
>"We gangsters init, yea motherfucker dawg, I smoke bare weed yea boi motherfucker..."
Cunts...
I don't know if I can respect their music after see how they are both pieces of south African trash
>>
>>65199482

First of all, yes they are shit. Absolutely awful. However, they're like /mu/. They're doing it ironically so it's fine.
>>
File: little big.jpg (110 KB, 799x1200) Image search: [Google]
little big.jpg
110 KB, 799x1200
Little Big > Die Antwoord
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uTMTyqQxl4
>>
>>65199521
If you're entire life/brand is ironic is it really ironic?

At what point does post irony stop being irony and just being life?
>>
post yolandi in that gucci lingerie
>>
>>65199482
>I don't know if I can respect their music after see how they are both pieces of south African trash

nah see i herd they really sum rich fucks that had they hole schtick cooked up by some PR firm they both from rich senpai like yolandis dad owns some gas stations and ninjas dad is sum investment hedge fund guy an they met in sum fancy university an paid some PR firm to come up with that afrikaaner shit an its all fake an they really sum rich kids
>>
File: MaxNormal.tv.jpg (78 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
MaxNormal.tv.jpg
78 KB, 300x250
>Ugh I want to break free, why does everybody hate me?
>Maybe I should take E, and maybe try to get in with the new rave scene
>I'll change my name to Wad E, rock space age shades and shave my body
>Sport tight little white shorts, now I'm the man
>A tight white vest says "pump up the jam"
>Change my accent, make it more wild
>Total makeover, change my whole style
>With the Tiger Balm inside my palm
>My mind is gone, but the vibe is on
>>
>>65199550

It doesn't stop. It never does.
>>
>>65199597

>My mind is gone, but the vibe is on

Holy mother of keks
>>
>people still don't recognize Waddy as a musical genius
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRzFqW4Xh2k

Jack Parow is better
>tfw Dutch
>tfw can understand spoken Afrikaans just fine
>>
>>65199597
was just going to post this
it is 100% an act for popularity because everything else watkin did fell flat even though it was good (see max normal, constructus corporation)... can't blame the dude
>>
>>65199550
That's kind of their mission statement
>>
>listen to music
>this isnt too bad
>watch interview
>DIE ANTWOOD ARE TRASH THREAD

and i dont even like their music, you are truely the cancer of life, OP
>>
>>65199482
>letting an interview with the artist influence your enjoyment of their music

pleb
>>
>>65199482
you are not zef enough family
>>
File: CS1876971-02A-BIG.jpg (347 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
CS1876971-02A-BIG.jpg
347 KB, 700x700
>>65199482
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JljUyMOS5jg

Before Die Antwoord was founded, yolandi and ninja were part of The Constructus Corporation. Which is way better.
>>
>>65200095
Definitely. It's kind of impressive how they turned into complete shit after releasing an album as good as The Ziggurat. It's hard to think the same people are behind that cringeworthy cancer known as Die Antwoord.
>>
>>65199482
they come off just as retarded in their music as in interviews. i dont understand how watching an interview suddenly changed your opinion, with all the zef shit in their music. like wtf did you expect
>>
>>65200095
I really like Wakey Wakey
>>
>>65199539
ok, that intro was hilarious, the midget chick in the bathtub is making me uncomfortably horny, "I'm your precious cum" is the best line in the song, and it was all really well shot. All in all, it was a bretty good experience
>>
>>65199482
you're a fucking idiot
>>
>>65200557
This, what a moron. Well done for completely misunderstanding the whole point.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.