[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What're your thoughts on him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Scatman_John.jpg (88 KB, 454x530) Image search: [Google]
Scatman_John.jpg
88 KB, 454x530
>>
>>65199116
i love that album called Trout Mask Replica he made
>>
>>>/d/
>>
>>65199116

lol i thought that was Carlos Santana when I clicked

Scatman's cool
>>
His Free Jazz album before the Scatman persona was really good. He had a very sad life if you look into it.
>>
SKA PADIDDLYDOOPIDORUDIDRIMBUDURAMBUDURUMBUDURADAMBABOP
>>
>>65199116
SKIBBA-DOOBA-DIBBA-DOO
>>
Smooth with that one pop singer faggot. Not bad.
And it's just like the ocean under the moon
It's the same as the emotion blah blah blah blah blah
>>
Take your time was my favorite album of his. I really loved the Latin style songs on it. Wish he lived longer though so I could see what other genres he would incorporate into his music.
>>
>>65199158
I'M THE SCATMAN
>>
post more scat
>>
Is that Paul or Barry
>>
He was the first "rapper" and artist I ever got into and got me listening to full length album. Rip.
>>
>>65199116
I don't like Hall & Oates.
>>
>>65199116

He deserved to hang for what he did to the Kurds.
>>
>>65199116
he ded
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.