[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4 KB, 225x225
Thoughts?
>>
AOTY
>>
AOTY
>>
What even fucking is this garbage
>>
my gf is into this type of music

I snatched this album for the sake of exploring her tastes ( ;^) ), and I gotta tell, this is actually well done
>>
yeah, i would actually say that is linkin park's best album
>>
what is this
>>
>>65199366
Linkin Park's A Thousand Suns
>>
The first two tracks are some of the best songs they've written since HC but after that, the album largely descends into one massive blob of shit that just sounds like a bunch of b-sides off of LT//LF and Daybreaker. There are cool moments here and there and the album is largely carried by Sam but goddamn, they need to try something new. They've made the same album three times in a row now and it's getting really old. But as I said, the first two songs are great but I'll just stick to their first three records.
>>
>>65198905
Did they take the cosmogramma album art and put a bunch of filters on it
>>
>>65199494
Nigga no
>>
I saved the best for last, listened to Memento Mori and Nihilist last. The only thing I can say is Jesus fucking Christ
>>
>>65199494
actually
>>
i thought this metalcore bullshit died years ago
>>
>>65200256
actually what?
>>
>>65200202
it's an inverted eclipse lad
>>
>>65199879
not a fan of the clean vocals I take?
>>
it's growing on me but fuck.. the production
the production on hollow crown was perfect, everything since then has been hard for me to listen to because its just so overproduced.. anybody else feel the same?
>>
Before you die, you see the ring
>>
>>65200737
Linkin Park's A Thousand Suns
>>
It was aight
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.