[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Damon Albarn the most I'd-like-to-drink-a-beer-with-him
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Damon Albarn_6.jpg (50 KB, 607x800) Image search: [Google]
Damon Albarn_6.jpg
50 KB, 607x800
Is Damon Albarn the most I'd-like-to-drink-a-beer-with-him musician? He seems so low-key despite his popularity and success with Gorillaz, and he's a pretty decent musician.

Or am I just weird?
>>
He looks constantly pissed off so no I'd rather drink a beer with Josh Homme
>>
>>65197048
Ya might be gay m8
>>
I'd like to share a beer with Mac.
>>
you're weird, but not bc of why u think

you're weird bc you need a music 4chan board to confirm whether or not you would like to have a drink with someone.

you've failed at critical thought. i will not tell you to kill yourself though. perhaps do something life changing anon. you need it.
>>
hes literally farthest from beer mate

>>65197224
>talking to yourself
>>
>>65197122
oh no
>>
like to have beer with bassist from Swans
>>
i'd like to drink a beer with lauren mayberry and roofie hers
>>
>obviously never seen the narduar interview
he's a major asshole
>>
>>65197401
the current one?
ya, seems like a cool dude
>>
File: image.jpg (205 KB, 400x502) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
205 KB, 400x502
>>65197105
He looks even more pissed off, why
>>
>>65197105
you better be tough and a pussy slayer, i get the feeling josh is the type to reject and bully those he deems weak.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.