[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Your album of the decade so far
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 111
File: tim_hecker-virgins.jpg (502 KB, 1772x1772) Image search: [Google]
tim_hecker-virgins.jpg
502 KB, 1772x1772
ITT: Your album of the decade so far
>>
File: 71VuvFZWnjL._SL1200_.jpg (163 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
71VuvFZWnjL._SL1200_.jpg
163 KB, 1200x1200
>>65193402
personally this was my least favorite out of all of Tim's albums this decade. still great tho
>>
File: Titus+Andronicus+The+Monitor.jpg (168 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Titus+Andronicus+The+Monitor.jpg
168 KB, 800x800
>>
File: Swans - To Be Kind.jpg (9 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Swans - To Be Kind.jpg
9 KB, 500x500
>>
>>65193402
the addition of more edm to their style was an absolute game changer for me
>>
>>65194029
this
>>
>>65194029
this
>>
File: The+Money+Store.jpg (43 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
The+Money+Store.jpg
43 KB, 500x500
Is this or Full of Hell & Merzbow
>>
File: Scott_Walker_Cover_Bish_Bosch.jpg (10 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
Scott_Walker_Cover_Bish_Bosch.jpg
10 KB, 220x220
>>65193402
>>65193894
>>65194079
Fantanodrones go back to l3ddit
>>65193821
>>65193845
acceptable
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (176 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
176 KB, 1920x1080
>>
>>65194043
>>65194054
Right? People can say what they will but this is one of the best albums of our generation
>>
>>65194119
>has the gall to call others a drone
>posts avant teen shit
>>
>>65194119
>that pile of avant-edgy-teen-core anything but a forgettable piece of shit is being posted most likely because the poster wants to be a unique special snowflake
hahaha
>>
File: 0-LIVE_zps2236f545.jpg (199 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
0-LIVE_zps2236f545.jpg
199 KB, 1000x1000
>>
>>65194194
>>65194206
Explain how Bish Bosch is bad and Virgins, TBK, and/or TMS are better.
>>
File: Destroyer-Kaputt.jpg (51 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Destroyer-Kaputt.jpg
51 KB, 500x500
>>65193402
respectable, but I still love Ravedeath much more.
>>65193821
this is a great album.
>>
Epizootics! alone is better than any of those three albums, far more interesting formal, harmonic, conceptual ideas at play.
>>
>>65194276
poison season is better
>>
Oh how typical.

Fantanodrones can't even explain why music is better than other music

Kindly kill yourselves or grow up, since none of you are over 18
>>
File: jb.jpg (3 KB, 176x176) Image search: [Google]
jb.jpg
3 KB, 176x176
>>
>>65194228
Bish Bosch has nowhere near the amount of depth that TBK has in its layers of stuff going on nor is it as visceral as TBK or TMS. Not to mention its approach to post-modernism is outdated as fuck. The metal/industrial sounding stuff sounds very weak compared to artists that actually do that shit. A lot of the sections despite having a cool gimmick or sound are ultimately as simple as anything on the radio. So despite being an experimental avant-garde album it really doesn't challenge the listener outside the "oh look it's just Lulu with a better presentation" surface level feel of it.

Compared to Virgins which takes this kinda cool approach to Hecker's drone ambient with an amount of melodic and rhythmic variance that isn't common in any form of drone, or

TMS, which sets a new bar for hip hop music with the approach to electronic production and focusing more purely on the rhythmic aspects vocally and percussion wise, or

TBK, which took early Swans and marred it perfectly with what has come from post-rock, which results in music that's both visceral (old Swans heaviness) and cerebral (layers of sophisticated instrumentation seriously none of the albums posted so far have as many things happen at the same time as the big moments on this album do.),

Bish Bosch is just another weaker attempt at The Residents or Frank Zappa.

God I am so sick of this post-modern shit. It's not that new anymore we have been doing this shit since the 60s.
>>
>>65194587
>which takes this kinda cool approach to Hecker's drone ambient with an amount of melodic and rhythmic variance that isn't common in any form of drone
>hey it has some kind of pitches moving, we'll call that "melodic and rhythmic variance"
fuck off with that
>TMS, which sets a new bar for hip hop music
stopped reading there
>and cerebral (layers of sophisticated instrumentation seriously none of the albums posted so far have as many things happen at the same time as the big moments on this album do.),
Do you know how many songs on TBK are in the key of D?
Or hell, just have the D-Eb progression?
TBK isn't complex, there's nothing complex or thoughtful in the music. It's literally just Gira playing in the easiest guitar key while everyone else makes bullshit noise. There's no talent or artistry in it. At least when it was Filth and Cop that was a fresh idea, having an unstructured complement to Branca's more symphonic and "erudite" written music. Now it's just total hack material.
Have you listened to Glowing Man? They're stopping because they're out of ideas and are going by the numbers now.
>Bish Bosch is just another weaker attempt at The Residents or Frank Zappa.
Neither of those artists had nearly the comprehension of classical theory and form that Scott Walker has. Bish Bosch's songs rely on clear formal developments in expanded developmental ternary forms, which reinforce the stories of the lyrics. All of this sophisticated music is ringed with Walker's voice at last perfectly at home: no longer do we have the awkward middle-ground of his 60's pop work and transitional 80's/90's work, we now have a voice that does cabaret, opera, bossa, all styles and fills them with confidence and panache.

I'm sick of these teenagers like you who don't know shit about music pretending like you do.
>>
File: 1460676340714.png (124 KB, 295x358) Image search: [Google]
1460676340714.png
124 KB, 295x358
>>65194697
>stopped reading right there
>keeps reading
>>
>>65194773
Stopped reading the section on TMS. This isn't hard to understand.
>>
File: image.jpg (8 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8 KB, 250x238
>>65194697
>Bish Bosch's songs rely on clear formal developments in expanded developmental ternary forms
>>
File: TBPfieldsOFreeds.jpg (198 KB, 1500x1331) Image search: [Google]
TBPfieldsOFreeds.jpg
198 KB, 1500x1331
>inb4 not a single reply
>>
>>65194840
Explain what is wrong about what I said
>>
>>65194860
I'll reply.
Nice album that I think is kinda overrated on here
Definitely better than the Fantano picks tho
>>
>>65193845
I'll have to second this.
>>
>>65194883
Thanks anon. I never get to talk about TNP with anyone and while I can see that they aren't the
GOAT, they do hold a very special place in my heart. You've set my soul free.
>>
>>65194697
>fuck off with that
>stopped reading there
>I have no clue how to talk back about these so I'll pretend to act like a douchebag elitist

>Do you know how many songs on TBK are in the key of D?
Not many desu. You do know once you get towards rock theory gets thrown out the window, right?

>Or hell, just have the D-Eb progression?
You ask this right after saying that all his songs are in D? Do you have any idea what you're talking about?

>TBK isn't complex, there's nothing complex or thoughtful in the music.
Already gave you the examples for this.

>It's literally just Gira playing in the easiest guitar key
It's not C, G, or E minor.

>Neither of those artists had nearly the comprehension of classical theory and form that Scott Walker has.
But they do. They just chose not to rehash that stuff and do more interesting approaches for their time.

>Bish Bosch's songs rely on clear formal developments in expanded developmental ternary forms, which reinforce the stories of the lyrics.
Oh because that's so fucking new, right? Next thing you're going to tell me that verse-chorus-verse is revolutionary, too. Ternary forms only makes it more outdated considering it's a post-modernist work. Not to mention this doesn't make it sophisticated nor anything special either. Cheesy ass basic prog bands can do this, too. Scott's got a nice voice, but that doesn't discount how simple the music he made on Bish Bosch really is.
>>
>>65194967
yeah they definitely fill a niche at least, there's not any other really nice orchestral indie pop/rock/good music
>>
File: cc2.png (2 MB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
cc2.png
2 MB, 1000x1000
>>
>>65194983
>I have no clue how to talk back about these so I'll pretend to act like a douchebag elitist
>douchebag elitist
No, I just know more than you. You seriously think Death Grips are setting a new bar? LMAO
>Not many desu.
Half the tracklist.
>Do you have any idea what you're talking about?
You don't, which is why you said "Not many"
>Already gave you the examples for this.
Actually you gave no examples, you just said "CEREBRAL DUDE" and I told you specifically, musically how it isn't.
>But they do.
Show me a classically inspired song by The Residents, or a harmonically/contrapuntally complex song by Zappa. You literally can't.
>Oh because that's so fucking new, right?
It's better than your Fantanocore, 18 year old.
>Ternary forms only makes it more outdated considering it's a post-modernist work.
Yeah Berio was behind his time huh, 18 year old?
In fact ternary form is appropriate since postmodernism is about recontextualizing older music and styles.
>Cheesy ass basic prog bands can do this
They fail consistently.
>but that doesn't discount how simple the music he made on Bish Bosch really is.
You like Tim Hecker, Death Grips, and Swans, and are calling Bish Bosch simple.

You know NOTHING OF MUSIC THEORY
>>
Sleep Cycle. I'd give a cooler answer if I weren't going to be honest. I honestly enjoy it more than any other album I've heard this decade. Somehow, when I first heard it, I knew it was probably going to get a bandcamp release only, because it tends to be my favorite albums that get the weirdest releases. It definitely deserves a physical release more than Painting With, but things like this aren't really determined by quality.
>>
File: mbdtf.jpg (24 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
mbdtf.jpg
24 KB, 300x300
>>
>>65194985
Actually I wonder why no one capitalized on that. There needs to be atleast a couple of bands emulating that sound that I am not
aware of. Coil's apes of neaples has some similaritys aswell as some of Robert Wyatts and Current 93s work but those all proceed TNP.
>>
File: anthrax-for-all-kings-album-new.jpg (202 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
anthrax-for-all-kings-album-new.jpg
202 KB, 1000x1000
>>
File: image.jpg (550 KB, 1386x1386) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
550 KB, 1386x1386
>>65195084
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Gh5gCb1th90
>>
>>65195224
No, I asked for a Zappa song that's harmonically/contrapuntally complex.
>>
File: Cover.jpg (268 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Cover.jpg
268 KB, 1000x1000
>>
>>65194697
>I'm sick of these teenagers like you who don't know shit about music pretending like you do
Oh, like you're doing right now?
>Huh?
HUH HUH HUH? Hahahaha
>>
>>65195084
>No, I just know more than you. You seriously think Death Grips are setting a new bar? LMAO
But I already explained why I think they are setting one. All you have given is loliknowmorefaggot

>Half the tracklist.
Moving goalposts. Get better at talking about music.

>You don't, which is why you said "Not many"
> Everything's key of D
>D to Eb progression

>Actually you gave no examples, you just said "CEREBRAL DUDE" and I told you specifically, musically how it isn't.
I pointed out what are usually climax moments in the album where multiple things are happening at once; if you actually listened to the damn album you would know exactly what I am talking about.

>Show me a classically inspired song by The Residents, or a harmonically/contrapuntally complex song by Zappa. You literally can't.
Most of The Residents' sound collage stuff is inspired by classical music. So it Zappa's stuff, too. You keep thinking classical music ended in the 1900s with this type of comments. Both guys did a bunch of sound collage/musique concrete style stuff.

As for contrapuntal stuff in Zappa, it was in Bongo Fury (when he started doing more typical prog stuff instead of the more innovative stuff he was doing before.)

>It's better than your Fantanocore, 18 year old.
Fantastic rebuttal there!

>In fact ternary form is appropriate since postmodernism is about recontextualizing older music and styles.
Except Scott did nothing like that though he used it exactly the way it's been used for centuries.

>You like Tim Hecker, Death Grips, and Swans, and are calling Bish Bosch simple.
Not big on Hecker and DG desu, but they have something they are offering that makes them more interesting despite being simple. Bish Bosch tries to be complex but has nothing to make it complex outside 'look I used a weird bell sound here while it still plays a simple ass pattern with very little backing it up in terms of arrangements!"

Knowing baby tier music theory doesn't make you superior
>>
>>65195375
>But I already explained why I think they are setting one.
Oh right because no one in hip hop previously had very rhythmic music
right of course kid
ignore the 90's and well no just ignore the past 30 years of hip hop
>Moving goalposts.
WHAT THAT'S NOT MOVING THE GOALPOSTS AT ALL YOU FUCKING TEENAGER
>if you actually listened to the damn album you would know exactly what I am talking about.
I've listened to it, so I know how harmonically/contrapuntally basic and simple it is.
>Most of The Residents' sound collage stuff is inspired by classical music.
No example.
>So it Zappa's stuff, too.
No example.
>As for contrapuntal stuff in Zappa, it was in Bongo Fury
No, I asked for a song. Give me a song.
>Fantastic rebuttal there!
Yeah it is: I'm not arguing that it's better than Pet Sounds, I'm just saying it's among the best I've heard this decade. And it's definitely better than your basic critic fodder.
>Except Scott did nothing like that
Yeah combining wildly different musical styles with classical sonata form is definitely not postmodern! That's not recontextualizing an older style!
>Bish Bosch tries to be complex but has nothing to make it complex outside
of the dissonant and complex music, formal developments in each song, and creative conceptual ideas at play in each.
>Knowing baby tier music theory doesn't make you superior
Who is Berio, and why did I reference him in regard to Postmodernism? You never addressed that, teenager.
>>
>>65195468
>Oh right because no one in hip hop previously had very rhythmic music
>right of course kid
>ignore the 90's and well no just ignore the past 30 years of hip hop
Having an MC who's purely another deliverer of rhythmic/percussive music is different. Very different. MC's in dub/early hip hop were hype men type people, then MCing became it's own thing with rapping. DG's MC goes even further to remove the lyrical thing and mostly focus on the delivery.

>WHAT THAT'S NOT MOVING THE GOALPOSTS AT ALL YOU FUCKING TEENAGER
>Everything's in D
>Half the tracklist's in D
Fuck off

>I've listened to it, so I know how harmonically/contrapuntally basic and simple it is.
It's objectively a giant harmonic beast though. Whether you like TBK or not doesn't factor into 7-8 instruments playing different things contributing to the same harmonic beast.

>No example.
>No example.
>I have zero knowledge of music spoonfeed me please

>Gimme song
>Spoonfeed me even more

>Yeah combining wildly different musical styles with classical sonata form is definitely not postmodern! That's not recontextualizing an older style!
Still used the exact same way as before. Instruments don't change that. A general philosophy towards approaching music changes that.

>basic critic fodder
Bish Bosch fits that far more than TBK does with its couple layers of depth at most to the far more layers TBK has.

>of the dissonant and complex music
>Dissonance=complex
>It's complex because I said so!

>formal developments in each song
>thinks that's complex when every baby ass pop song has it, too

>creative conceptual ideas
>buzzword buzzword buzzword look at how superior I am

>Who is Berio, and why did I reference him in regard to Postmodernism? You never addressed that, teenager.
That has nothing to do with what we are discussing. Though he does make for good ammunition that he did what Scott was somewhat trying to do decades before Scott and was actually a good thing to come from post modernism.
>>
>>65193402

What is this album supposed to make me feel? Ravedeath I can see being about entropy both in the music world and in society at large. This just seems like Tim was trying too hard to be vague and mysterious
>>
>>65194119
you do realise Fantano absolutely loves Bish Bosh right?
>>
File: amspppp.jpg (843 KB, 1400x1400) Image search: [Google]
amspppp.jpg
843 KB, 1400x1400
This desu
>>
File: homepage_large.45e3c196.jpg (12 KB, 319x319) Image search: [Google]
homepage_large.45e3c196.jpg
12 KB, 319x319
>>
MBDTF or Lemonade, haven't decided yet cuz the latter came out so recently.
>>
I'm having a hard time picking between Opus Eponymous, Infestissumam, and Meliora.
>>
>>65195758
>DG's MC goes even further to remove the lyrical thing and mostly focus on the delivery.
Yeah because cLOUDEAD isn't ancient now
When did I say "everything's in D?"
It's not harmony, it's just fucking around on an instrument not producing any tones. That's just childish wank.
I'm seeing if you understand what you were claiming about those artists and it seems you don't given your unwillingness to specifically provide an example.
You clearly don't understand Berio nor his music so you should know that just because he used sonata form and tonal scales in his Sinfonia does not weaken the work, it strengthens it conceptually

You lack any specific musical arguments.

You have refused to elaborate any of your musical arguments.

You have been unable to provide any understanding of any of the topics you've chosen to discuss.

And lastly, you like a derivative Fantanocore album.

Because you're 18, and everyone knows it.
>>
>>65195806
fuck off you newfag newtrip, it wasnt anywhere near his AOTY
>>
>>65195884
the fact that you know where it placed on his year end list is embarrassing for you
>>
>>65195962
The fact that you watch and enjoy Fantano's videos, but pretend not to to look cool on an Ethiopian well-digging forum is embarassing for you.
>>
>>65195884
lmao ive been lurking for like 5 years mate
>>
>>65194860
Yus it's good
>>
>>65195863
>Yeah because cLOUDEAD isn't ancient now
This makes no sense at all cLOUDEAD doesn't do anything close to what I said DG does. Nonsense.

>When did I say "everything's in D?"
Your first post shitting on the album. That's totally what you were going for with the rest of your comments like the one afterward about the progression which pointed towards a "if a guitar is tuned one way all songs will be in that key" bullshit.

>It's not harmony
But it is though. Multiple notes playing together is the definition of harmony. Swans have an asston of notes playing together of course it's harmony.

>I'm seeing if you understand what you were claiming about those artists and it seems you don't given your unwillingness to specifically provide an example.
If you are going to continue to act like a child because you think you're on reddit where they spoonfeed you everything, sure. Please, continue your delusion.

>You clearly don't understand Berio nor his music so you should know that just because he used sonata form and tonal scales in his Sinfonia does not weaken the work, it strengthens it conceptually
You know Berio doesn't use sonata form in Sinfonia, right? The whole idea was to use a form that was not like a sonata. Bish Bosch doesn't have this tier of balls to try cool stuff.

>You lack any specific musical arguments.
>You have refused to elaborate any of your musical arguments.
I have been the one giving specific examples here. You are just trolling me with vague buzzword buzzword buzzword bullshit.

>You have been unable to provide any understanding of any of the topics you've chosen to discuss.
>Ternary forms
>Sonata form on Sinfonia
>Dissonance=complexity
Yeah sure.

>And lastly, you like a derivative Fantanocore album.
Except I have been a Swans fan for almost a decade now.
>>
>>65193402
Top three:
1: Helplessness Blues
2: Lighght
3: Random Access Memories
>>
File: rave.jpg (127 KB, 1600x1599) Image search: [Google]
rave.jpg
127 KB, 1600x1599
this tied with The Seer
>>
>>65196085
mate, you're arguing with boldfaure, don't even bother.
>>
>>65196234
You didn't say he was trolling me...is he actually for real like Avant Math?
>>
File: HOOM.jpg (109 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
HOOM.jpg
109 KB, 600x600
do better /mu/
>>
>>65196272
yeah, almost as autistic and stubborn, but idt he's trolling. there is no point in trying to get your viewpoint across with them.
>>
File: donuts cover.jpg (266 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
donuts cover.jpg
266 KB, 1000x1000
>>
>>65194139
ha
>>
File: SlayerRepentless.png (208 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
SlayerRepentless.png
208 KB, 300x300
>>
>>65196368
I think he means the 2010-2019 decade
>>
File: In Your Dreams.jpg (53 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
In Your Dreams.jpg
53 KB, 500x500
>>
File: alien.jpg (170 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
alien.jpg
170 KB, 800x800
>>
>>65196502
Shit. That makes sense actually.. My bad
>>
>>65195997
I've actually never watched a full video of his, I find him annoying and disagree with him frequently and think his approach to reviewing music is very surface level
>>
>>65194119
People like you are the reason why we can't get along.
>>
>>65196575
at least you picked a good album to mess up with
>>
>>
File: deer.jpg (9 KB, 220x200) Image search: [Google]
deer.jpg
9 KB, 220x200
>>
File: blurryface_album.jpg (108 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
blurryface_album.jpg
108 KB, 600x600
>>
File: ret.jpg (224 KB, 800x717) Image search: [Google]
ret.jpg
224 KB, 800x717
>>
File: image.jpg (193 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
193 KB, 1000x1000
>songs about protests and demonstrations (not being enough), people dying believing they're doing what's right through assasinating the queen or joining terrorist groups, the government being incompetent white soft boiled eggs, wanting to live somewhere else or forever and fearing what's to come, men having too much power
>all while coated with a sugary falsetto

Not album of the decade, but sums it up what's been happening pretty well
>>
File: hot_dreams.jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
hot_dreams.jpg
15 KB, 300x300
>>
>>65197014
You're either lying or you have shit taste. I'm not sure what you're trying to achieve with this post.
>>
>>65195788
Noone can tell you how music should make you feel.

To me virgins is about loss of innocence. Religiously, personally, or societally. The cover looks like some sort of vague religious icon, draped/covered. Also looks like an abu graib prisoner, which is also hinted at in the track 'incense at abu graib', pic related. You can take that symbolism and run with it.
>>
File: Allelujah!.jpg (83 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
Allelujah!.jpg
83 KB, 512x512
Fight me
>>
>>65194773
kek
>>
File: Cover.jpg (23 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Cover.jpg
23 KB, 500x500
>>65197079
Agreed, it's a record of our time.

Here's my AOTD
>>
File: Folder.jpg (62 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Folder.jpg
62 KB, 800x800
>>
>>65197750
good album m8 (y)
>>
>>65195245
Came here to post this
Such a good album
>>
>>65197853
its album of the decade not album that feels like it takes a decade to listen to because it's shit
>>
>>65197882
But it's BoC's best record anon.
>>
>>65197882
Of course it is because it's a best-of, essentially. Also boring as fuck to anyone who has listened to any of their back catalogue
>>
File: 1463456444697.jpg (36 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1463456444697.jpg
36 KB, 480x360
>>65194119
>Bish Bosh
>AOTD
>>
>>65197919
Just because you're too impatient to appreciate a slow record doesn't mean it's boring.

You enjoy BoC's other records, which other people think are boring as hell. Surely you should understand that "boring" is a really shitty criticism for music this subtle.
>>
>>65194464
lol blurryface
>>
File: Battles.jpg (101 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
Battles.jpg
101 KB, 480x480
tbqh
>>
eccojams
>>
File: JamesHolden010713.jpg (55 KB, 470x470) Image search: [Google]
JamesHolden010713.jpg
55 KB, 470x470
>>
>>65198061
>>65193402
has anyone else always felt like these were sister albums? they both have a certain feel to their music and to their cover that made me associate them with each other.
>>
>>65198077
They're similar in sound but they evoke completely different imagery to me. The Inheritors feels like music from the dawn of man.
>>
File: elseq.jpg (127 KB, 2400x1200) Image search: [Google]
elseq.jpg
127 KB, 2400x1200
no joke
>>
File: digicover.jpg (362 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
digicover.jpg
362 KB, 1000x1000
>>65193402
>>65193821
>>65193845
>>65196510
>>65197028
>>65197079
>>65197853
>>65197858
>>65198061
these r gud ones

mine's Sun Araw's Belomancie, this is a set of enigmatic squiggly jams that hit the spoooooot
>>
File: 76853513.jpg (248 KB, 590x590) Image search: [Google]
76853513.jpg
248 KB, 590x590
rec me similar stuff if you know any
>>
File: Like Clockwork.png (54 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Like Clockwork.png
54 KB, 300x300
>>65195058
>>65196112
>>65196286
Good choices.
>>
>>65198274
see >>65198145
>>
File: KendrickGKMC.jpg (12 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
KendrickGKMC.jpg
12 KB, 220x220
>>
>>65198300
they're pretty different desu. one's experimental grime and the other is experimental techno/glitch.
>>
>>65198145
It's too early to tell but yeah
>>
>>65198300
I like autechre but wouldn't call them similar desu
>>
>>65198274
hmm it's kindof weird since more of techno & uk bass approach that feverish/sterile/dark sound, I mean a lot of grime MCs go for that aggressive lurching sound but it's not quite as nasty as this

closest I can think of are the two albums off of PAN last year, piteous gate & safe
>>
File: yellow and green.jpg (39 KB, 334x319) Image search: [Google]
yellow and green.jpg
39 KB, 334x319
1. Pic related
2. ...Like Clockwork
3. Tomorrow's Harvest
4. A Moon Shaped Pool
5. XXX
>>
>>65198274
muslimgauze
milanese
>>
>>65198274
It's way more abstract but try The Sprawl - EP1
>>
>>65194214
Mijn Neger
>>
>>65193402
Hmm. There hasnt been anything too essential released over the past 20 years or so.
>>
>>65198788
>the past 20 years
What about Mount Eerie by the Microphones?
>>
>>65197996
that was 2007...
>>
>>65198788
le wrong generation amirite
>>
>>65198858
A decade is ten years bruh
>>
>>65198788
Take me back to the 1970s where I can listen to REAL music like Queen and ABBA.
>>
>>65198883
But saying "the decade so far" implies that it's about the period from 2010 until now. He didn't say the last 10 years. It's understood that in this context, decades are counted starting from a full 10 year step, which means 2010 to 2019.

I mean you're technically not completely wrong, but you are more wrong than you are right.
>>
>>65198904
Yeah the thread should have been worded as 'your album of the 2010s' or 'your album of the past 10 years' to avoid confusion.
>>
>>65198883
Yep, "a decade" is. THE decade obviously means the current decade, the 2010s.
>>
>>65194860

Ehhh...i really like These New Puritans, but I still think Beat Pyramid is their best work.
>>
File: Dragging_a_Dead_Deer_cover.jpg (73 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Dragging_a_Dead_Deer_cover.jpg
73 KB, 800x800
If I'm being honest
>>
>>65197118
literally about cucking
>>
File: andy-stott-faith-in-strangers.jpg (99 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
andy-stott-faith-in-strangers.jpg
99 KB, 1024x1024
>>65193402
>>65194464
>>65196112
nice choices m8s
>>65195839
my #2

pic related
>>
Maybe moonlover, or carrie&lowell
>>
File: kveikur-1000.jpg (92 KB, 1000x971) Image search: [Google]
kveikur-1000.jpg
92 KB, 1000x971
>>
File: 1345834178446.jpg (31 KB, 638x638) Image search: [Google]
1345834178446.jpg
31 KB, 638x638
>mfw people dismiss interesting music based on "the guitars arent very hard to play in this"
I know nothing of music theory beyond basic drumming and even I am not that fucking stupid.
>>
File: Julia-Holter-Loud-City-Song.jpg (56 KB, 608x608) Image search: [Google]
Julia-Holter-Loud-City-Song.jpg
56 KB, 608x608
>>
to be quite honest
>>
>>65199184
*Insert joke about being a cuck*

*Insert joke about being Fantanonite
>>
File: 00. Benji.jpg (45 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
00. Benji.jpg
45 KB, 600x600
r8 me
>>
>>65199317
triestoohard/10
>>
File: a0919112757_10.jpg (285 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
a0919112757_10.jpg
285 KB, 1000x1000
The maze to nowhere, all 3 parts
Aside from the edgy name they are almost perfect
>>
File: Folder.jpg (450 KB, 1475x1475) Image search: [Google]
Folder.jpg
450 KB, 1475x1475
>>65193402
Still hasn't been topped.
>>
File: 6d5f6176.jpg (69 KB, 648x648) Image search: [Google]
6d5f6176.jpg
69 KB, 648x648
fuckin
>>
>>65199363
good pick, wish it was longer though.
>>
File: perfume-genius.jpg (1 MB, 2507x2535) Image search: [Google]
perfume-genius.jpg
1 MB, 2507x2535
>>65194119
bish bosch is probably my fave too.
other notable mention is pic.
>tfw i don't think any other album will sound as haunting and life affirming as this perfume genius did when i first heard it.
>>
>>65194139
Yes boy
>>
>>65198904
>>65198919
desu Battles Mirrored transcends time
>>
File: 81mqonIMeTL._SL1500_.jpg (489 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
81mqonIMeTL._SL1500_.jpg
489 KB, 1500x1500
>>65193402
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQsYUh_dctA
>>
File: 12345064560543.jpg (107 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
12345064560543.jpg
107 KB, 600x600
>>
>>65199443
thanks anon
>>
>>65195166
I second this
GKMC isn't far behind though
>>
File: Robot_(Doctor_Who).jpg (59 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Robot_(Doctor_Who).jpg
59 KB, 640x480
FANTANO DETECTED FANTANO DETECTED FANTANO DETECTED FANTANO DETECTED FANTANO DETECTED FANTANO DETECTED FANTANO DETECTED FANTANO DETECTED FANTANO DETECTED FANTANO DETECTED FANTANO DETECTED FANTANO DETECTED FANTANO DETECTED FANTANO DETECTED FANTANO DETECTED FANTANO DETECTED FANTANO DETECTED FANTANO DETECTED FANTANO DETECTED FANTANO DETECTED FANTANO DETECTED FANTANO DETECTED FANTANO DETECTED FANTANO DETECTED FANTANO DETECTED FANTANO DETECTED FANTANO DETECTED FANTANO DETECTED FANTANO DETECTED FANTANO DETECTED FANTANO DETECTED FANTANO DETECTED FANTANO DETECTED FANTANO DETECTED FANTANO DETECTED FANTANO DETECTED FANTANO DETECTED FANTANO DETECTED FANTANO DETECTED FANTANO DETECTED FANTANO DETECTED FANTANO DETECTED FANTANO DETECTED FANTANO DETECTED
>>
File: Cover.jpg (39 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Cover.jpg
39 KB, 500x500
>>
File: 3226583.jpg (136 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
3226583.jpg
136 KB, 600x600
You know it's true
>>
File: k.jpg (56 KB, 1035x1035) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
56 KB, 1035x1035
I'm not memeing, this album is perfect
>>
File: Cover.jpg (150 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
Cover.jpg
150 KB, 700x700
>>
>>65194697
>>65194983
>>65195084
>>65195375
>>65195468
>>65195758
yo @fantanodrone, if you made it anywhere after music theory 101, you'd know that Eb is just a neapolitan chord in the key of D, and the chord progression D-Eb, in classical and contemporary music theory, is in the key of D, you know, because D is the fucking tonic
>>
File: gobby-wakng.jpg (75 KB, 685x758) Image search: [Google]
gobby-wakng.jpg
75 KB, 685x758
>>65200429
forgot to post my AOTD.
If I had to pick an album that will stand the test of time, tho, I'd pick TPAB. not even memeing
>>
>>65200330
um... not to me... parts of it suck...

"what did the asian say?"

fucking stupid... its king kunta with retarded as lyrics.
>>
>>65198297
Definitely a top 3, no doubt
>>
>>65198876
Why dont you name me some original non derivative good music released after 1996 if you think youre so correct.
>>65198895
Nice strawman, I dont like either that much. Abba can be ok.
>>65198826
Not as special as you think. Dont get me wrong, its a solid album.
>>
>>65193402
great
>>65193821
a post-modern masterpiece

just saw both tim and daniel perform over the weekend it was incredible
>>
File: Best.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Best.jpg
20 KB, 480x360
>>65193402
The incredible variation and creativity of this album makes it my absolute fav
>>
File: cover.jpg (83 KB, 600x597) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
83 KB, 600x597
>>65193402
>>65196112
>>65197028
>>65197858
>>65198145
good choices. Mine would probably be OP's too but for the sake of variety I'll go with pic rel
>>
>>65199761
>AOTC
>>
>>65196286
this hands down
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 300x300
Personally for me, anyway
>>
>>65197079
top tier pop record
>>
>>65199317
What a fucking boring person you must be
>>
>>65196085
>>65196234
>>65196272
>>65196352
>>65196800
Can we please not let retards try to argue against people who aren't retards?
>>65200429
Well that's not what Swans is doing actually. When I said "D-Eb" I really mean how like half the songs have some lick involving just the notes - not the chords - D-Eb. Because Gira's a hack and that's all he can come up with.
It's more a modal thing than a structured tonal thing.
>>
>>65197079
>is it in the way he calls your name?
Always gets me, think about Trump.
>>
>>65201602
there's a song that has like 5 minutes of heavy breathing like some guy is having heatstroke. Do you just pretend to like this garbage or what
>>65199411
Whiny
>>65198297
Butt rock
>>65196286
music for virgins
>>65195825
I don't understand the love for radiohead, they're the weezer among the 'people who le take music seriously'
>>65193845
tries to be more than it is
Dull
>>
>>65201821
Careful, the teenagers will get into an autistic fury because you questioned their taste.
>>
>>65201836
i think he already got into an autistic fury for us
>>
>>65196286
this
>>
>>65201793
why the fuck do you go around /mu/ spewing that chord shit all the time
a lot of people enjoy the music precisely because its very repetitive and who cares that their tracks are not compositional masterpieces aside from you?
>>
>>65201853
This desu
>>
File: candy claws - ceres & calypso.jpg (623 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
candy claws - ceres & calypso.jpg
623 KB, 1500x1500
Easily pic related.
>>
>>65195848
>Lemonade
weeeeeeeeeeew
>>
File: nils-frahm-spaces.jpg (415 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
nils-frahm-spaces.jpg
415 KB, 1200x1200
this is perfect
>>
>>65201900
plebbier and cheesier version of tim hecker
>>
>>65201918
Cheesy? not at all brah
>>
>>65201918
wot
>>
>>65201900
Nils Frahm is garbage new age music
>>
>>65201862
Obviously the person I argued with over 5 posts would disagree with you, because of their autistic need for them to be "correct" even though they were objectively in the wrong.
>>
File: typhoon.jpg (33 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
typhoon.jpg
33 KB, 500x500
It's a tossup between this and Car Seat Headrest's Twin Fantasy
>>
File: AOTD.jpg (323 KB, 796x796) Image search: [Google]
AOTD.jpg
323 KB, 796x796
>>65193402
>>65193894
>>65194079
>>65196112
>>65197028
>>65197750
>>65198311
>>65199184
>>65201602
Good picks
>>
File: immunity.jpg (43 KB, 319x319) Image search: [Google]
immunity.jpg
43 KB, 319x319
>>
>>65202007
>exclusively /mu/core
pathetic
>>
>>65196286
My nigga
>>
File: the-brothel-cover.jpg (29 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
the-brothel-cover.jpg
29 KB, 500x500
>>
>>65200330
>its king kunta with retarded as lyrics
>ive never heard a funk song before
>>
>>65202111
was meant for

>>65200497
>>
>>65199443
honestly, you could say that about basically any of his releases though. even the self confidences are too short, imo
>>
>>65201821
>I dont know what butt rock is
>>
File: image.jpg (227 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
227 KB, 1200x1200
Probably not favorite of the decade because I'll find something else next week to obsess over and forget about this
>>
>>65200429
Then it would technically be in Eb you dumbass (or C minor.)

>>65201793
You're moving goalposts again. First you said the D-Eb progressions everywhere, now you're saying the notes are common, which is even dumber. Terry Riley's in C has a generic ass C note playing through the whole thing; doesn't make it inherently inferior in fact it's far better than most shit posted here.

>it's a modal thing
Yeah...you're fucking retarded. The point of more textural music like Swans is to go beyond that stuff. Did you lose sight of the developments in music over the past few decades?
>>
>>65197079
Hi, I'm a newfag, what is the name of this Album?
>>
>>65202506
>Terry Riley's in C has a generic ass C note playing through the whole thing; doesn't make it inherently inferior in fact it's far better than most shit posted here.
1. "In C" is NOT all in the key of C major/minor.
2. That's a completely different discussion. You truly are a teenager.
>The point of more textural music like Swans is to go beyond that stuff.
Oh! By having one note and then just have guitar players make funny non-tonal sounds! That's "going beyond it" huh?

I guess we better tell Rihm and Cerha they've got it all wrong huh?

Honestly, fuck off kid. No one cares about your uninformed opinion.
>>
>>65202534
Get To Heaven. Listen to Man Alive as well
>>
>>65202171
Im pretty satisfied with the lenght
Sometimes the tracks themselves are a bit repetitive but that applies to his older stuff, hes getting better stuckinthesystem is really good and super comfy
>>
>>65202546
Not, it's not a completely different discussion. It's the foundation of how minimalism works in music. Whether it's the earliest stuff (In C) to more recent (TBK.)

>that's "going beyond it" huh
It is though. Already gave objective evidence of this in this topic.

>I guess we better tell Rihm and Cerha they were wrong
Rihm likes minimalism inspired stuff though. He would probably think TBK is bomb ass fuck. He hates stupid pretentious avante grade junk...like Bish Bosch!
>>
File: exc.jpg (690 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
exc.jpg
690 KB, 600x600
has been scaring the shit out of me for three years now
>>
>>65202663
>Not, it's not a completely different discussion.
>A BRAND NEW CONCEPT OF MINIMALIST MUSIC is not a different discussion from some fucking hack in 2014
>It is though.
No, it's lazy and derivative. Especially this far in the future.
>Rihm likes minimalism inspired stuff though.
Yeah that's why none of his music sounds like that and is actually harmonically complex

Fuck
Off
Teenager
>>
>>65202760
>derivative
Nope. Find me a minimalist piece with approach to texture like TBK.

>Yeah that's why none of his music sounds like that and is harmonically complex
>New SIMPLICITY
What a joke. Your name dropping is funny since you have no clue what you're talking about.
>>
>>65199184
fuck off
>>
>>65202917
>Find me a minimalist piece with approach to texture like TBK.
A minimalist piece that's just a bunch of noise slapped together senselessly? Why would that exist?
Have you even listened to Rihm's music at all? I can tell you're a kid talking out your ass.
>>
File: 220px-Lcdthisishappening.jpg (17 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
220px-Lcdthisishappening.jpg
17 KB, 220x220
>>
>>65202970
>why would that exist?
Cuz it's good. Still. No examples from you. Stay BTFOd nigga.

>you haven't listened to Rihm
I have listened to him enough to say that his work is centuries old ideas done in a more accessible baby tier format. His approach is no different from how generic radio pop takes what's "in" at the moment and waters it down.
>>
>>65200362
slam death is your favourite album of the decade, granted that album is ok within the genre but fucking katalepsy
>>
>>65203126
>No examples from you.
Because in classical music there's the need for structure. If you want free jazz that sounds like Swans but with actually still more talent, I'd be happy to provide.
>his work is centuries old ideas done in a more accessible baby tier format.
Is that what you thought of Et Lux? Of his SQ#3? Of Jagden und Formen? I mean you HAVE heard Jagden und Formen huh?
>>
>>65194773
kekke
>>
Seriously the teenager is saying THIS:

https://youtu.be/LviHhlf66-8?t=191

Is
>centuries old ideas done in a more accessible baby tier format.

In case you didn't understand how he's uninformed.
>>
>>65203195
>because in classical
What a joke. "Oh no my excuse is that I was only talking about classical", after comparing an album with some classical influences to TBK this whole time. Not to mention I said any minimalist style piece which extends far from just classical now. Step your game up fuckboy.

>Jagden und Formen
Yeah. I was gonna make a comparison to how its a Schoenberg reject piece, but that would be an insult to Schoenberg because we all know he can't come up with something this stupid. But then, I have no clue why you brought up Rihm in the first place. I don't care for shitting on him, and the only significance he has to this topic is his rejection to the pompous avant grade bullshit you have been trying to push.
>>
>>65203348
When you're talking Minimalism, you're talking classical music. This is factual.
>how its a Schoenberg reject piece
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

Show me a Schoenberg piece that sounds ANYTHING LIKE IT

YOU'RE FUCKING CLUELESS
>>
>>65199178
this
>>
just fuck it, I know what's going on. This kid decided he would b8 me for however long he wanted and unfortunately it wasted my time and energy.

What a worthless discussion on his part.
>>
>>65203389
>implying minimalist song structures are only a classical music thing

>implying Rihm's approach to atonality isn't the same shit Shoenberg did almost a century ago
>>
>>65203411
>being this delusional
>being this wrong
>being this avant teen
>>
File: 1458434211333.jpg (39 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1458434211333.jpg
39 KB, 400x400
>>65194119
>see this shit posted
>he's posting this shit poseur-core and is calling everyone drone because a reviewer on the internet happens to also like those well-known albums
>think he's baiting
>see the discussion that took place later
>this faggot goes full autisto while still managing to get everything wrong
>he's serious
>this is his AOTD
>mfw
>>
>>65195468
Why are you fighting with an 18 year old? Go outside and get some fresh air. You need to calm down.
>>
File: Dean Blunt - Black Metal.jpg (12 KB, 608x608) Image search: [Google]
Dean Blunt - Black Metal.jpg
12 KB, 608x608
>>
>>65203468
>minimalist piece
stop acting like you weren't vague as fuck with this statement, it definitely sounds like you're talking about classical
>>
>>65203468
>>65203497
>>65203551
Nice try. Not falling for it again.
>>
>>65203670
kek you seriously can't accept the fact that some people believe your choice is shit?

Get your head out of your ass.
>>
>>65203668
Since my example was TBK to begin with, of course I was talking outside more than just classical!

>>65203670
>I ran out of my weak ass shit counters arguments since they all got BTFOd
>>
>>65203670
But it's shit
>>
File: 1457888750762.png (102 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1457888750762.png
102 KB, 625x626
>>65194119
holy shit dude kudos. You managed to derail the entire thread with your bait. Actually amazing.
>>
>>65203749
No you're just clearly b8ing by making shit up as you go.
>>
>>65203816
Too much effort put into b8ing for it to be b8 though. This some Avant Nath tier shit.
>>
>>65194119
bish bosch is babby's first avant garde that's also fantano approved (he's said since his review that he likes it a lot more)
>>
File: 612RX-iheZL._SL1200_.jpg (95 KB, 1200x1069) Image search: [Google]
612RX-iheZL._SL1200_.jpg
95 KB, 1200x1069
>>65193821
this
>>
>>65195058
Huh, actuality, personally, yeah.
>>
>>65194119
>>65194228
>>65194697
>>65195084
>>65195468
>>65195863
>>65201793
>>65202546
>>65202760
>>65202970
>>65203195
>>65203389
>>65203670
STAY SALTY
T
A
Y

B
T
F
O

All of your points were refuted. You kept changing the substance of the discussion in order to keep spewing shit. You got BTFO in the most pathetic way possible. I can't believe this shit is real, jesus.
>>
>>65196272
that's an insult to avant-math, he's a personality, baldfire is apparently interminably beige
>>
>>65205656
This.

Avant-math is autistic, but he usually engages discussion with a willingness to reach an agreement, not "le roast them xd wit my wrong musikal knowledg!!1"
>>
>>65199184
this is mine as well

>>65193821
>>65193894
>>65195166
>>65196510
>>65199317
>>65199178
>>65203567
>>65201602
these are all excellent as well

>>65200466
fucking love gobby
>>
File: 2016 - elseq 1-5.jpg (942 KB, 4724x2362) Image search: [Google]
2016 - elseq 1-5.jpg
942 KB, 4724x2362
>>
File: yeezus0.jpg (135 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
yeezus0.jpg
135 KB, 1000x1000
>>
File: The Suburbs.jpg (689 KB, 2000x1982) Image search: [Google]
The Suburbs.jpg
689 KB, 2000x1982
>>
You guys are all such faggots just listen to music you like
>>
File: folder.jpg (549 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
549 KB, 1000x1000
both NOTM and Jenny Death are perfect albums to me

follow ups are RAM, gkmc, moon shaped pool, mbdtf, and smile sessions if you count that.
>>
>>65207390
but I want to be interesting!!! someone notice me!!!!
>>
>>65207130
>>65201874
>>65198311
Yes
>>65201034
Justify yourself a bit more
>>65199761
The Real only one out there
>>65195825
>>65195839
Why not
>>65194464
This album is Sam Smith but a lot more gay
>>
>>65194029
this
>>
>>65203039
absolutely love this album, i am so excited that they got back together
>>
File: bork.jpg (90 KB, 658x658) Image search: [Google]
bork.jpg
90 KB, 658x658
probably this, or shaking the habitual.
>>
File: spiritphone.png (347 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
spiritphone.png
347 KB, 500x500
Either this or The Age of Adz
>>
File: MTMwMTU4MDU3MjY2MDk2Nzcx.jpg (90 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
MTMwMTU4MDU3MjY2MDk2Nzcx.jpg
90 KB, 1200x1200
>>65193402
>>
>>65197079
Fuck, I didn't know other people loved this album as much as me. It wasn't really shat on but it wasn't really discussed either. Everyone was just kinda like "Yeah it's pretty good."
>>
File: 1453776673980.jpg (51 KB, 698x289) Image search: [Google]
1453776673980.jpg
51 KB, 698x289
You people have such good taste in music how do you even find these gems ;_;
>>
>>65193821
>>65195839
these
>>
>>65197750
Same
>>
File: 1362366110709.jpg (266 KB, 640x481) Image search: [Google]
1362366110709.jpg
266 KB, 640x481
>>65193821
mine
>>
File: Cover.jpg (168 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Cover.jpg
168 KB, 1000x1000
Pic related
>>65199386
>>65199010
>>65195245
>>65202072
Followed by these
>>
>>65205611
what?
>>
>>65195788
if you don't hear something listening to black refraction i dont know to do for you
>>
File: discogs-cover.jpg (28 KB, 600x592) Image search: [Google]
discogs-cover.jpg
28 KB, 600x592
This one is my favorite.
No idea about best though.

>>65196352
I may be autistic, but at least I'm not stubborn...
>>
>>65210285
shit taste, seriously
>>
>>65202050
why is there nothing else that sounds like this album, seriously rec me something because no other ambient techno or microhouse nails this sound so well
>>
File: Cover.jpg (314 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Cover.jpg
314 KB, 640x640
this or mgla maybe
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 111

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.