[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Real Estate - Days
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 71Jp9Tk8s5L._SL1400_.jpg (122 KB, 1400x1400) Image search: [Google]
71Jp9Tk8s5L._SL1400_.jpg
122 KB, 1400x1400
This album is a masterpiece

like if you agree
>>
File: tumblr_n7jf7iGxII1r4m11wo1_1280.jpg (336 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n7jf7iGxII1r4m11wo1_1280.jpg
336 KB, 1280x853
Plus Martin Courtney seems like a cool, down to earth guy
>>
its good

>like if you agree
but kill yourself for this

rt if he OP should off himself with a gun
fav for running in traffic
>>
It's great but I'm a little more partial to their debut. it's fucking perfect. It has a little more of the Ducktails side project swampy sound
>>
Man I remember seeing them live in Williamsburg for free. One of my favorite shows, they played amazing. I couldn't stop listening to real estate for weeks afterwards
>>
>>65191678
downvote
>>
>>65191802
kill yourself op
>>
Literally overhyped Buzzband shite
>>
Sad that Mondanile left the band.

I've never really liked Ducktails outside of the aesthetic. Love the feel of the tracks, but he just ain't a great songwriter. That's why he needs Martin Courtenay, who writes great songs but needs somebody with Matt's panache and skill to get where he needs to be.

Both parties are going to suffer from this breakup.
>>
>>
>>65191760
what the hell were you doing there man?
>>
>>65192654
What l do you mean. They were having a free concert, so I went and saw them
>>
>>65193476
williamsburg is a bad place
>>
the house is free
>>
>>65193783
come claim your home
>>
this band is mediocre as fuck and if you think it's any better than that you are delusional or lying to yourself or both
>>
This band is so MOR it hurts. anyone who thinks this is genius is lying to themselves
>>
Could anyone give the mega to their self titled? All the archive links are dead
>>
>>65191614
fucking nu male
>>
captured tracks needs to just stop, now, like a.s.a.p.

i don't even know if that band is captured tracks, assuming bc they're another one of those jingle jangle indie groups from brooklyn (not sure of that either desu) either way, captured tracks is no good and needs to be put to an end.
>>
>>65196059
more like Captured Trash. MOURN is the only good band they've put on recently.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.