[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /mu/ think of SOAD?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Front.jpg (70 KB, 695x700) Image search: [Google]
Front.jpg
70 KB, 695x700
What does /mu/ think of SOAD?
>>
>>65190940
shit
>>
>>65190940
I love their whole discography tbqh
>>
>>65190940
Love em. One of a kind
>>
has that unending nostalgic enjoyment that i can appreciate indefinitely
but i can see why they're not well liked
also they suck shit live
and if a new album comes out, it will likely be dirt
>>
>>65191114
I saw them live in their Mesmerize tour - I thought they were great.
But I was also 16.
>>
>>65191114
I agree. However, I do enjoy their older stuff live, but their newer sound (Hypnotize and Mesmerize) doesn't have the same "feeling" as say Toxicity does. They've seem to gotten worse over the years and a new album wouldn't do them any good
>>
my fav albums are ordered chronologically, first best etc, first two are amazing
>>
Only reason why theyre good in my eyes is due to the nostalgia factor
>>
>>65190940
The first 3 albums are Godly, everything after is just OK. It's nice to relisten to them as an adult, and actually understand all of the political/societal references and undertones.
>>
i enjoy most of their work and the have an incredible amount of tracks that can easily stand on their own

i don't really care about their beliefs outside of the music and such though so that makes them a lot more tolerable
>>
Silly SOAD is best SOAD.
>>
I liked them when I was younger. I think they rely on the whole loud/quiet and random sudden change too much. Their music is kind of gimmicky imo.
>>
They're better than any of their peers but they're not amazing. They have some great songs though.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.