[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
post your rym curves and rate others curves (this is not mine)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: patrician.png (34 KB, 660x403) Image search: [Google]
patrician.png
34 KB, 660x403
post your rym curves and rate others curves

(this is not mine)
>>
guess the curve
>>
File: 1d5a38f6d9[1].png (9 KB, 1115x350) Image search: [Google]
1d5a38f6d9[1].png
9 KB, 1115x350
sunshine lollipops and rainbows oh my
>>
>>65190369
copypaste pineapple
>>
>>65190305
>/mu/ - music
rym autists are the worst, there's literally no difference between your designated hugbox like reddit and rym
>>
File: rym curve.png (41 KB, 1414x542) Image search: [Google]
rym curve.png
41 KB, 1414x542
I'm pretty new to rym
>>
I don't get why anyone would have a lot of low ratings on their curve.

Why are you listening to bad music are you dumb?
>>
>>65190519
it is impossible to know whether something is good or bad before you listen to it you stupid fucking fuck
>>
>>65190519
most of them are people not listening to the music and just giving full discographies bad ratings to show that they listen to real music unlike nicki minaj and lil gayne (xD)
>>
File: postiive.png (6 KB, 1101x335) Image search: [Google]
postiive.png
6 KB, 1101x335
>>65190519
if you're referring to curves like postive rating models. that is, everything starts at 0.5 and each half star is very hard to earn; that way 5s, 4.5s, 4s, 3.5s are truly special
>>
>>65190490
>average
>11 albums below it
>185 above it
wew

rename ur 2.5 or rate things lower. you're giving your 5s and 4.5s no space to breathe.. the difference between your favorite 5* and least favorite 5* is much more interesting and significant than the difference between "Awful" and "Horrible" and "Really bad". You should reflect that in your rating scale.
>>
>>65190789
stfu
>>
>>65191379
you- you too
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.