[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
any instrumental albums that will make me feel like shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1460402432777.png (27 KB, 593x539) Image search: [Google]
1460402432777.png
27 KB, 593x539
any instrumental albums that will make me feel like shit?
>>
Why would you want to feel like shit
>>
>>65189358
Because sometimes people like to indulge in some good old fashioned self loathing and depression. Especially on this board.
>>
>>65189358
because it's the fashionable thing to do, and being fashionable helps you feel more comfortable with yourself.
>>
>>65189783
Wouldn't feeling comfortable with yourself contradict feeling like shit
>>
anything by the caretaker makes me wanna die
>>
>>65189875
Because it's not REALLY about feeling like shit. It's about kind of feeling like shit, with just enough depression and lethargy to make you feel important but not enough to actually damage you.

Also, OP, try Explosions in the Sky
>>
>>65189188

Idk if these will be exactly what you're looking for but they are melancholy and I find they make me feel feelings of dread, doom, gloom, etc

F#A# Infinity by Godspeed You! Black Emperor

Never Were the Way She Was by Colin Stetson and Sarah Neufeld

Ambersmoke- Gloom Tapestries

The Thing soundtrack by Ennio Morricone
>>
An endless sporadic. Trust me dude.
>>
>>65190053
Yanqui UXO is also good
>>
earth 2
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.