[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is /mu/'s opinion on twenty one pilots?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 627823.jpg (51 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
627823.jpg
51 KB, 1920x1080
What is /mu/'s opinion on twenty one pilots?
>>
>>65184182
they remind me of animal collective
>>
total shit
>>
utter bollocks
>>
>>65184182
>>65184206
Stressed Out is fucking shit.
Vessel was a great album, and some of Blurryface is good but not really
>>
>>65184182
I will literally keep reporting this thread every time I see it until either you're banned for spamming, the phrases "twenty one pilots" and "21 pilots" are added to a filter, or until you just give up and stop.
>>
File: 1463852533289.jpg (120 KB, 716x768) Image search: [Google]
1463852533289.jpg
120 KB, 716x768
>>65184312
Lol I never posted this before. I didn't realise other people made this thread often.
>>
>>65184268
>vessel was great
it was shit too
rab and s/t were tolerable and had a few nice songs
>>
>>65184337
>I didn't realise other people made this thread often.
Either you've never been here before, or you're lying. Someone -- one person -- has been flooding this place with that band nonstop and comparing their sound to that of Animal Collective. It's been absolutely unavoidable for the past week.
I guess it's making me paranoid now.
>>
>>65184443
Yeah I've never really gone on /mu/.

>>65184201
This would be the guy
>>
>>65184480
Oh. OK.

S/he's been writing literal paragraphs on how Twenty One Pilots are deep and political and saved his/her life and I've been following him/her around, reporting his/her posts, which often works surprisingly.
>>
>>65184595
Nope,im still here
>>
>>65184634
shit.
>>
I love the first the album they put out blurryface isnt too good tho
>>
>>65184595
>>65184634
Lol. Twenty one pilots isn't that deep. I get the message in many of their songs, but your just a genderfluid retard if you think their songs saved your life.

You're the kind of person who comments "Omg Ty is so cuute <3" in all of their video on youtube.

Bascially
>Back to tumblr
>>
>>65184724
Agreed
>>
>>65184795
omg why am I tagged in this
delete this omg
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.