[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is music part of your life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Is it your main hobby?
Something you enjoy sometimes?
What instruments do you play?
Is it your job?

Tell me about yourselves, /mu/
>>
yes
all the time
guitar bass keys mandolin banjo uke vox
no

in a band
>>
>How is music part of your life?
I consume enough of it to be a valuable asset to bar trivia teams
>Is it your main hobby?
I don't consider music a hobby but I spend a lot of time listening to and discussing it
>What instruments do you play?
Guitar but I can't do much with it beyond faking blues solos
>Is it your job?
No
>>
How is music a part of your life?
>I listen to music on my spare time, aside from school friends and video games.
Is it your main hobby?
>nope, hard to spend $ on records when not working.
What instruments do you play?
>used to play a ton of bass, also guitar and I have drumset but that was like 2 years ago, havent touched them in a while
Is it your job?
>nope, not creative enough and a future in music does not seem promising enough imo
>>
>>65181288
>Something you enjoy sometimes?
Something I enjoy significantly.probably my main hobby a lot of the time.
Keyboard/piano, flute, and I used to be able to play some guitar years ago when I was in middle school.
>Is it your job?
I hope some day it will be

>Tell me about yourselves, /mu/
No
>>
>>65181288
>Is it your main hobby?
profession
play well? just clarinet
but I can play everything to some degree
>>
>>65181288
>How is music part of your life?
Let's say that if my hands ever got destroyed in some horrible accident, I probably would just kill myself.
>Is it your main hobby?
Besides art and animation, music is a huge stress reliever. Playing music always tends to make me quite happy
Mainly acoustic and electric guitar, bass, ukulele for ironic reasons, and piano.
>Is it your job?
I wish it was my job. The best I can do for a band is a solo act, and I need to build that confidence to really run for it. Performing around people is fun and entertaining people is fun, but performing solo is filled with so many mistakes that could happen.
>>
I'm practically married to music

Nothing else feels fulfilling, conversation is dull and a drag. Humanity is losing its importance to me

Help me
>>
>Is it your main hobby?
No but it's high up there. I listen to music a lot when driving, when at home, when on the computer, but it's not often an "active" focus.
For me it makes otherwise dull tasks more enjoyable e.g. driving in silence vs. driving with music.
N/A
>Is it your job?
Never.
>>
>Is it your main hobby?
Yes. besides school, I mostly devote my days off to music
Flute, but I use software to make backing tracks of piano and strings to it.
>Is it your job?
Unfortunately not. Probably never will be, but it will bring joy to my life anyway.
>>
>Is it your main hobby?
pretty much
all the time
saxophone for nine years. I like to think im pretty decent family
>Is it your job?
nope but hope to make it part of my job in the future
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.