[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there other artists like James Ferraro Spencer Clark and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 256x197) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 256x197
Are there other artists like James Ferraro Spencer Clark and Dolphins into the future who have that much amospheric,ethernal,mysterious and unique sound?I've never heard anything like them so i will be really happy if i can get some recommendations.
>>
bunp
>>
b
>>
Orange Milk Records
>>
>>65181974
they have nothing in common
>>
Fourth World Magazine as well as vol. 2
Sean McCann
Amun Dragoon
>>
File: cover.jpg (84 KB, 579x573) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
84 KB, 579x573
>>65181018
Sky Limousine, Xiphiidae, Imaginary Softwoods, Dreamers Cloth, Heat Sureens, and Bee Mask to name a few

There's actually an overwhelmingly large amount of that type of stuff that's continuously getting harder to find as interest dwindles. Soon there will be an entire fossil record of tape music that will never see the light of day till aliens dig up old blogspot links

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqnCU1L3K6c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bnXAG_CCVA
>>
>>65182047
>Fourth World Magazine as well as vol. 2
but thats spencer clark alias.i dont get you posted it
>Sean McCann
seems like your typical bandcamp ambient artist i will still check more of his stuff of course later
>Amun Dragoon
nothing interesting.another vaporwave "experimental" artist.
>>
>>65182124
>sky limousine
seems really forced and predictable.nothing new
>Xiphiidae,Imaginary Softwoods
not even close to the artist i said in the op but still a bit interesting will check more of thier stuff for sure.
>Dreamers Cloth
Now this sounds interesting from the little I heard it was really promising.
>Heat Sureens and Bee Mask
generic.still will check all their stuff.
>>
bump for more
>>
Yarahiro Green
>>
>>65183369
fuck off viraler.i heard him already and its just cringe.
>>
cmon
>>
bom
>>
>>65182875
You're a pretty negative dude. In the OP you're essentially just asking for lofi psych drone along the same vein as everything else. If you're looking for something unique you should state that more clearly. But given that most of Heat Sureens work is using homemade instruments and novel techniques, and Xiphiidae contributed directly to NAT, your criticisms aren't really valid either way

Just dig around Wagon, Night People, and old blogspot archives on google and you'll find what you're looking for
>>
>>65184802
i dont want it to be similar in sound.i said that i want it to be unique like them in the sense that they must have unique sound and not simply a generic ambient that has been done 10000000000000000000times
>>
b
>>
>>65181018
look if u just wanted to jack off about how great ferraro is just say so
You make these threads everyday and always discard any recs that aren't ferraro,opn,dean,arca

fuck off
>>
>>65187514
what?i said ferraro spencer and dolphin not only ferraro you mong.i found arca and opn not interesting and dean is just a talentless hack.youre mistaking me for someone else.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.