[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> c'mon you know you like little girls what did she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_ng1h0iG3GR1rk2e30o5_1280.png (351 KB, 550x413) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ng1h0iG3GR1rk2e30o5_1280.png
351 KB, 550x413
> c'mon you know you like little girls

what did she mean by this?
>>
She knows I'm a pedo.
>>
She knows I like lolis
>>
She knows I'm turned on by women approaching middle-age who pretend to be "little girls"
>>
She's a feminist, who cares? Probably some SJW shit about guys being attracted to young/young looking women
>>
when did she go blonde?
>>
"little girl" doesnt have any special meaning different from babe or honey or whatever. It has nothing to do with lolis you autists

Even jim morrisson sang about "little girls" on a number of songs
>>
>>65180496
>jim morrison
>not a pedo
lmao
>>
who ?
>>
>>65180715
reverse image search you fucking retard. You know how browsers work right?
>>
>>65180741
fuck you
>>
>>65180715
the filename says tumblr so I'm assuming her name is Tumblr
lmao who would name their kid that?
>>
>>65180764
no fuck you leatherman
>>
>>65180715
it's Lana Del Ray AKA Lizzy Grant.
>>
she knows i'm a narcissistic little girl.
>>
>>65179418
>>65179536
Don't worry you're already on the list
>>
>>65180382
she outright said she wasn't a feminist in an interview
I think you're confusing her w her fans
>>
she's a fan of oingo boingo
>>
>>65179380
>Come on, you know you like (good) little girls
You didn't even quote the entire line, u retard
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.