[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the greatest album of all time and its not even that great
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: images (4).jpg (24 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
24 KB, 384x384
This is the greatest album of all time and its not even that great
>>
>>65177997
If you're able to see that it's not even that great, then you are ready listen to more music, anon.
>>
It's a 6/10 at best and everyone with taste knows this.
>>
>>65177997
>not even that great
Fucken bleb, it's perfect.
>>
>>65177997
many people forget one thing

we are now used to the fact that good music comes in numerous quantity every year. But back in 1997, there was no good music - OK Computer was the first good album in the history and so the critics went mad.

so it was a pioneer in a way, many tried to play music up to that point, but everyone was shit, and then Radiohead came and shown that music can be at least ok
>>
>>65177997
OK Computer is the rare example of a good album that both plebs and patrician like
>>
>>65177997
It's one of those albums that everyone pretends is good, but once you join the patrician guild you learn that it's actually a very bad album. Only patricians know about this of course.
>>
>>65177997
It's depressing schlock.
>>
>>65178473
You mean an album which plebs and more pretentious plebs love.
>>
I was going door-to-door telling people that “Creep” is a bad song when I found myself in a computer store. So I’m sort of sizing up the place, and all of a sudden I get this thought: What if a computer could go drive a car? Then I laughed, ’cause I got the picture of a computer drinking a pint and hanging out with his computer mates. Then all of a sudden I stopped laughing, because I got the idea of what if a computer could play guitar. I was transfixed by this idea. And that’s when I knew: We needed to do an album about that.
>>
>>65178846
top fucking kek
>>
>>65178846
damn...
>>
>>65178846
http://www.clickhole.com/article/oral-history-radioheads-ok-computer-2370
>>
File: abbey road.jpg (251 KB, 1220x1220) Image search: [Google]
abbey road.jpg
251 KB, 1220x1220
>>65177997
I present you what could be considered the best album of all time
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.