[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>But Encore just didn't have the caliber to match it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: eminem1.jpg (31 KB, 237x252) Image search: [Google]
eminem1.jpg
31 KB, 237x252
>But Encore just didn't have the caliber to match it I guess enough time just ain't passed yet A couple more years that shit'll be Illmatic

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>65177791
>I'm such a legend that I can get away with saying obvious bullshit like this.
>>
File: JUST.jpg (54 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
54 KB, 620x372
>>
He will be what we cringe at when we look back at the 2000s
>>
>>65178006
Many of us already do. MMLP is filled with embarrassing lyrics.
>>
>>65178123

>I TAKE TEN ____ FROM _________ STAND EM ALL IN LINE
>ADD AN AK47 A REVOLVER A 9
>A MAC11 AND THAT OUGHTTA SOLVE THE PROBLEM OF MINE
>AND THAT'S A WHOLE SCHOOL OF BULLIES SHOT UP ALL AT ONE TIME

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>65178237
>A REVOLVER A 9
this part is obviously a beatles reference
>>
>>65178258

I just can't picture Em listening to The Beatles. I feel like if they had come out now he would be calling them faggots and saying he was gonna bomb one of their concerts or something edgy like that, and then a few years later he'd make a song apologizing for it.
>>
>Sick, sick dreams, of picknick scenes
>Two kids, sixteen with M16s and ten clips each
>And them shits reach through six kids each
>And Slim get's blamed in Bill Clint's speech to fix these streets

Cringe all you want but that shit's incredible
>>
honestly in spite of how much of a joke Eminem is now, SSLP is still a top 5 all-time hip-hop album for me.
>>
>>65178336
>shit's incredible
How does the words 'picknick scenes' even fit in with the rest other than rhyming?
>>
How is the guy who wrote shit like >>65178336
this or >>65178237 this the same guy that wrote
>I treat your bedroom door like I reach my full potential
>I peeked
>>
>>65178379
Sick fucks dream of shooting up a children's picknick. Makes sense to me
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.