[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why couldn't critics handle this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Niggas_on_the_Moon.jpg (40 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Niggas_on_the_Moon.jpg
40 KB, 500x500
why couldn't critics handle this?
>>
File: topsters2 (1).jpg (82 KB, 764x764) Image search: [Google]
topsters2 (1).jpg
82 KB, 764x764
The better question is

Why couldn't critics handle THESE?
>>
niggas be basic af
>>
>>65176106
because The Ark Work was fucking shit mate
>>
>>65176136
Explain why it was shit?
>>
It's not that they couldn't handle it, imo this album is very forgettable. Sure it's experimental and pushes boundaries forward, but that doesn't mean it's automatically 10/10.
>>
>>65176927
To me the album is rewarding upon multiple listens and sounds like nothing else i've ever heard.
but to be fair the last three songs are stale and boring
>>
>>65177002
the last three songs are the best ones though
>>
>>65177023
well, certainly and absolutely not
>>
>>65177002
I agree, except I do like big dipper. Once Fuck Me Out starts I think the album gets a little repetitive. To bad the great ending for big dipper leads into their most mediocre album.
>>
>>65177066
hey don't shit on JD
Centuries of Damn and On GP are some of their best tracks
>>
>>65177046
dunno man, fuck me out and voila are the most manic and lyrically insane songs on the album, and big dipper is hypnotizing. notm is a solid album, one of my favorites, but the final stretch is the best.

but can we agree that have a sad cum is the worst track
>>
>>65177113
Have A Sad Cum is incredible in how totally unpredictably abtract it is, i like it
I can't even decide which is the worst because the three last songs all sound the same
>>
>>65177156
>unpredictably abtract
it's a childish track
>>
>>65176148
hey man i agree with you but the last thing we need is an ark work shitpost thread about mastering and bells and shit.
>>
their edgyness won't appeal to anyone that can be considered an adult
>>
>>65177002
i love every song on this album, i could agree that fuck me out gets a bit repetitive but volia is incredible, and the end of big dipper is such a fantastic way to end it
>>
>>65177193
eh, explain
>>
>>65176106
quaristice is mediocre at best
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.