[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DG/Autechre collab album
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: autechrevdeathgrips.png (1 MB, 960x1080) Image search: [Google]
autechrevdeathgrips.png
1 MB, 960x1080
What are your thoughts on this?
How do you think it'll turn out?
>>
S H I T
H
I
T
>>
>>65174230
it's a nigger
>>
>>65174230
This isn't serious right?

Why would anyone kill their career working with DG?
>>
>>65174230
>literal fucking meme
>with muh bleeps
shit.
>>
>>65174298
MUH GEEETTTTAAAAAHHHHS
>>
It would sound like NOTM
>>
so fuckin hyped
>>
>>65174230

Autechre don't waste time with memes.
>>
>>65174932
hence why they're working with death grips
>>
>>65174230
d'you have a link to an article or something?
>>
File: 1460970078478.jpg (180 KB, 1500x1126) Image search: [Google]
1460970078478.jpg
180 KB, 1500x1126
ae shit all over DG lmao r u kidding me?
i mean DG are good but ae are another level completely.
look at seans face... u can tell he takes his artistry EXTREMELY seriously... no compromise at all with that man, he will go to any lengths to see his dreams realised. he stays focused in the face of adversity and refuses to pander to anyone. look at his face. DG are missing that. they gave up after TMS. they said what they had to say. ae haven't run out of things to say. they keep on marching forward. i'll ask u again to look at sean's face. he wants to become a god in electronic music. he wants to become a legend. someone people will be talking about hundreds of years from now. he has dedicated his life to making sure his art will stand the test of time, long after he leaves this earth. you have to admit that he's done a good job of that so far. i think it's a safe assumption that sean will be talked about for generations. DG doesn't really have that lasting appeal or legendary status in-the-making. sean is taking electronic music to a level most people can not comprehend. everyone else in the field still has their training wheels on. sean shook his off over 2 decades ago - think about that. look at sean's face and try to tell me he still has his training wheels on. you can't do it. no boundaries for sean. in fact we might as well stop referring to seans' art as "music" altogether because "music" is just so limiting. sean is creating something else. you know it when you hear it. you're not listening to music when you listen to ae. you're listening to sean's unbridled determination to make planet earth a more culturally and intellectually enlightened place than when he first set foot here.
>>
File: 314.png (141 KB, 680x583) Image search: [Google]
314.png
141 KB, 680x583
>mfw this thread
>>
>>65175794
I just noticed - the figure has too many fingers in the second panel
>>
>>65175845
part of the charm fampai
>>
I'd much rather see the mugging lads work with some decent grime MCs again desu
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpUSwOGkRRw
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.