[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long until somebody makes a better music than this or will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
How long until somebody makes a better music than this or will it never even happen?
>>
>Lizt and Beethoven at the same time
Is this the most /classical/ triggering thing in existence?
>>
>>65174050
>better music.

Music that is listenable=/=Music that is better.
>>
never
>>
>>65174081
Stockhausen, pls. leave.
>>
>>65174070
It's a transcription of a Beethoven symphony for the piano by Liszt.
>>
Richter's Spring 1 Vivaldi recomposition
>>
Bach's Art of fugue was written long before Beethoven's 9th symphony though.

Beethoven didn't top it.

Beethoven's piano sonatas and string quartets are far superior to his symphonies, but even his symphonies aren't some the "best" music around, they're just some of the most played in orchestral repertoire. They're crowd pleasers, but so is britney spears
>>
>>65174081
i literally dont understand this argument. music has to be listenable to some degree, right?
>>
Bach's Art of Fugue and St. Matthews Passion are better
>>
>>65174677
Poly, your trip fell off. Please fix. :^)
>>
>>65174701
depends on your definition of "listenable"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxbpF_aW4vU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HilGthRhwP8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ty9G0asmZ_k
>>
>>65174715
All of this is entry-level.
>>
File: 1462937165325.jpg (4 KB, 124x125) Image search: [Google]
1462937165325.jpg
4 KB, 124x125
>>65174725
>Fernyhough
>Stockhausen
>entry level
>>
>>65174759
You can literally pick it up from memethreads such as the pyramid of taste.
>>
>>65174715
to me, (the only you replied to) listenable is something that is clearly musical, does that make sense? not necessarily pretty or with clear musical ideas, but something that musical quality.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.