[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what guess what /mu/? I'm going to marry grimes :3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8
what guess what /mu/?
I'm going to marry grimes :3
>>
no one cares
>>
go away james
>>
keep dreaming
>>
File: she's dead.jpg (143 KB, 617x645) Image search: [Google]
she's dead.jpg
143 KB, 617x645
what guess what /mu/?
I'm going to send a book to Björk's house :3
>>
i'm going to jihad grimes my nigga
>>
>>65169984
NOT IF I MARRY HER FIRST
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
When will /mu/ produce its first news-worthy stalker?

It's bound to happen eventually.
>>
>>65169984
you named your right hannd "grimes"?
>>
File: grimes nipples.jpg (16 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
grimes nipples.jpg
16 KB, 640x480
>>65169984
I just want to pound that sweet poon a couple times, then jizz in her hair and never speak to her again
>>
please dont
>>
>>65170554
Yeth
>>
File: grimes vogue.jpg (210 KB, 899x1220) Image search: [Google]
grimes vogue.jpg
210 KB, 899x1220
grimes bump
>>
File: nVXNr0aWIT0.jpg (44 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
nVXNr0aWIT0.jpg
44 KB, 604x453
yesterday was the first time I masturbated to grimes, I came kind of fast but I felt really guilty afterwards
>>
>>65170384
pls no
>>
mai waifu~
>>
>>65170384
>tfw pic related married Björk
>>
>>65172790
i feel guilty if i dont
>>
>>65172992
it's just that I don't "see" her as a sexual object, I'm not in love with her appearance, I'm in love with the idealization I've made of her by watching her interviews and listening to her music
>>
>>65172790
that's how you feel after masturbating to any waifu
>>
>>65169984
I though /a/ and /mlp/ were pathetic because they had waifu's but this is so much worse.
>>
I want to fuck her feet
>>
>>65173060
i want to put babies in her, it's not for sexual
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.