[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We can all agree he is an industry plant right? A generic 19
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 620x620
We can all agree he is an industry plant right? A generic 19 year old trap rapper doesn't just come out of nowhere and get 200 million views on YouTube and a feature on a Kanye album
>>
It's ok anon he's destined to be a one-hit wonder
>>
I
>>
got
>>
File: eggplant-11.jpg (213 KB, 843x1243) Image search: [Google]
eggplant-11.jpg
213 KB, 843x1243
>>65166849
>plant
yeah, eggplant amirite >:]
>>
Chlamydia
>>
>>65166882
People said the same thing about Fetty Wap though (also an industry plant btw)
>>
>>65166981
Gimmie a bad bitch
>>
>>65166981
If you a bad bitch, let em know you aint after the dough you want
[body and blood]
>>
>>65166981
I want 37-39 please
>>
>>65166849
This picture of him is fuckin hilarious though. Especially with the post being along the lines of "he's actually part of a sinister plan to plant the next big thing!!1!"
>>
>>65166981
hokay okay
>>
>>65166981
roll
>>
>>65167005
Fetty wap has been irrelevent since mid 2015
>>
>>65167160
SHE GOT HER OWN HOME
>>
>>65166981
Rollin for Ronald
>>
>>65166981
alright let's get it
>>
>>65166981
let's see
>>
>>65166981
sure
>>
>>65166981
Roll
>>
>>65167800
Oh shit...
>>
isnt post malone literally the same exact thing
>>
>something I don't like happened
>blame the jews
Never change /pol/
>>
he was still grinding it out before that ya fuck nigga
>>
>>65166981
roll
>>
>>65167005
fetty wap was smart though, he like immediately followed up trap queen with like 3 or 4 other hit singles throwing his longevity farther and that drake sample furthered it even more but i think unless he drops a new album pretty soon he's gonna be completely fucking irrelevant
>>
>>65167927
drake feature i meant my bad
>>
>>65167927
He already is, unless he does that collab album with Thugga, he's gonna be done for.
2013=Trinidad James
2014=Bobby Shmurda
2015=Fetty Wap
2016=Desiigner
>>
I saw Desiigner perform live in some radio station or some shit on youtube and holy fuck he was AWFUL like he barely mumbled the lyrics to Panda and he was just dabbing like a motherfucker and saying 'HUH' like every two seconds he was tryna be slick or something (seriously made him look like he was fucking retarded). It was really bad.
>>
File: yeff.jpg (494 KB, 600x496) Image search: [Google]
yeff.jpg
494 KB, 600x496
>>65166981
>illegal twerk
>>
>>65166981
based mods
>>
>>65167979
to be fair schmurda was on his way to stardom but he's a fucking idiot and he got locked up saying shit like "i dont want to sell crack anymore" on live television so the cops busted him and his whole squad, and also i think that fetty wap is gonna drop his second album and its gonna have hits like trap queen he seems to know the formula to get like white bitches to turn up to his shit and pour money into him like even to this day he's still doing trap queen concerts and he just got back from tour with post malone
>>
>>65168120
yeah 12 fucked over shmurda
if fetty wants to stay relevant, the nigga needs to make hits on his next album. fetty cant be relying on trap queen forever, same for desiigner relying on panda, and if shmurda were free he couldnt rely on hot nigga. If not they would go down the same path as Trinidad James with All Gold Everything
>>
>>65168223
i think desiigner sticks to panda because he doesnt have any real talent to make other songs lol like it just seems like him and his homies made panda one night and it blew up completely by coincidence
>>
>>65166849
song sucks anyway it's just ad-libs. shit gets boring 3rd listen
>>
>>65167836
Yeah he's the epitome. He was friends with some record execs son
>>
>>65168120
Bobby got fucked over regardless of if he dry snitched on himself, the police had a huge file on GS9 already and where waiting to pounce.
>>
>>65168280
Meh, the PHresher track On The Low with the Desiigner feature had potential. He just got lucky with Kanye liking panda
>>
>>65167927
Literally my thoughts exactly
>>
He's kinda definitionally not an industry plant, no one knew who he was before TLOP. I didn't even know panda was its own song until like 2 weeks after that came out. The truth is Kanye heard his song and liked it.
>>
>>65168529
If you go on radio and television and say shit like "i need music to work i dont want my gang selling crack no more" is fucking retarded like he couldnt have asked for it harder than that
>>
>>65168529
>>65168814
Pretty sure you're both right
>>
>>65168667
Listen to this anon, the only reason desiigner blew up is because kanye didnt allow TLOP on youtube, so the only way to listen to a part of TLOP was by listening to panda.

>>65168120
Unrelated, I really want to listen to post malone doing full country. His bob dylan cover hnnng
>>
>>65167854
/pol/ here

I just came to laugh at you white kids listening to nigger music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLdIKlXl3ZA

Related; white boy is you
>>
>>65171031
is the rest of this movie this bad? good lord.
>>
>>65171128
>good lord.

this board is faggot central
>>
File: Raury-All-We-Need.jpg (95 KB, 948x948) Image search: [Google]
Raury-All-We-Need.jpg
95 KB, 948x948
>>65167979
You forgot the failed attempt that was Raury.

Also Bryson Tillers head ass
>>
i actually saw panda on youtube a few days after it was uploaded. i brushed it off as a future rip off. but it definitely didnt just come out of no where. it stagnated for a while.
i dont know if desiigner will last but i know he isnt a plant
>>
>>65168223
fetty had other hits than trap queen

679 and my way
>>
it seems like Desiigner has zero name recognition in the mainstream, whereas everyone knew who Fetty Wap was pretty quickly

Also the song is pretty generic trap. Trap Queen was actually a good song, followed by some shitty singles
>>
desiigners 1 other song is better than panda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uz8MzFisPnM
>>
>>65171383
it really is
fuck out my waaaayyy
>>
>>65171196
i'm sorry words offend you so much. maybe you should go back to safe space.

>>>/pol/
>>
>>65168120
can you elaborate more on the bobby shmurda situation? i don't really know what's up with that, except that he is in jail right now/waiting to go to jail i think?
>>
>>65171623
He was the leader of a gang that killed people so he is being charged with murder because he ordered the killings, he is most likely going to get life in prison.
>>
>>65167979
but trinidad james and bobby shmurda are bad at music though, fetty waps and desiigners music at least has some sort of accessibility to the general public, through their catchy melodies
>>
>>65167836
yea but post malone is white, and nobody wants whites in hip hop
>>
>>65171623
Yeah I hadn't kept up with this at all but it's all pretty funny. Source is wikipedia, but still:
>On December 17, 2014, police arrested Pollard and 14 others, including his brother Javese and his fellow GS9 musician Rowdy Rebel. Police charged Shmurda with conspiracy to commit murder, reckless endangerment, and drug and gun possession; charges against the others included murder, attempted murder, assault, and drug dealing.
>Police said they had been investigating the gang for murder and shooting indiscriminately at crowds in public places long before Shmurda rose to fame. Police said Shmurda was "the driving force" in a gang also known as GS9, the name of his label, as they dealt crack and waged deadly battle with rival gangs for territory.
>James Essig, head of the NYPD unit that made the arrests, said Shmurda's songs and videos were "almost like a real-life document of what they were doing on the street."
>In his song "Hot Nigga", Shmurda rapped that "I been selling crack since like the fifth grade" because "Jaja taught me"; Shmurda also rapped about his crew's past and future murders. Shmurda has asserted that the lyrics represent his real life in several interviews, though The Supreme Court of New Jersey recently ruled that lyrics cannot be read at trial as evidence unless they have a "strong nexus" to a specific crime.

Dude's a fucking idiot, really.
>>
>>65172109
Kek

His career was DOA then, pretty much
>>
>>65166960
die in a fire, you're not welcome here
>>
>>65167249

so for less than a year?
and that means he's gone forever?
>>
>>65166849
bitch nigga pull up ya panty
who isnt an industry plant in hip hop, you faggot
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.