[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Soundtracks for the Blind
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 500x500
Quick question: What is your least favourite track on this and WHY? I've heard vastly varying responses on this and I'm curious as to which one is the least liked.

I've also made a strawpoll to expedite things and gather the data: http://www.strawpoll.me/10311759

My least favourite is probably Fan's Lament. A lot of people say specific tracks ruin the flow and tone of the album, but this is the only one that does that for me. The repeating guitar riffs sound so happy and even have some sort of "country" sound to them. An improper followup to YRP.
>>
Never made it to side 2 t b h f a m
>>
>>65164645
This was true for me for too long
>>
>>65164645
>>65164657
It's even better ;^)
>>
name is fitting because you'd have to be blind to enjoy this!
>>
>>65164594
It's a meme but Yum Yab Killers is probably my least favorite. It's not like I skip it though
>>
>>65164594
Soundtracks for the background
>>
>>65164803
I seriously don't get the hate for this song besides the fact it different compared to the rest of the album.
Its It's one of my favorite off the album.
>>
>>65164924
if it was on the great annihilator or something, it wouldn't have a tenth of the hate it gets. but it's also only well known because it's on this album.
>>
>>65164924
its kind of annoying like i get that its lack of atmosphere actually contributes to the atmosphere but like its just not a great song
>>
>>65164687
This is a dumb post and I laughed at it.
>>
>>65164687
Blind people can't hear, dumbass
>>
>>65164924
Same. The drums are great, and so is Jarboe's voice.
>>
who's the buttfucker that thinks Helpless Child is the worst track?
>>
>>65165820
i think plenty of people aren't reading the prompt correctly
>>
The album was kind of gay
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.