[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>guy in desk next to me has been listening to cant feel my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 27062427.png (135 KB, 483x442) Image search: [Google]
27062427.png
135 KB, 483x442
>guy in desk next to me has been listening to cant feel my face, that one wiz khalifa song and worth it on repeat for over an hour
>on his fucking beat bluetooth speakers
>peeked his phone, doesnt even have the album art
>left my headphones at my house
>>
>then i sucked his dick
>>
>>65161525
You are obviously judging him because you are unfulfilled in your own life. Anyone who is truly content doesn't give a fuck what others listen to...or their if they have album art?
>>
>>65163233
>guy listening to bad music on speakers by his side
>somehow he's supposed not to care, because "grow up"

why are normies so retarded?
>>
>>65163509

"normies" is a term that lazy NEET autists with a victim complex came up with to try and justify how disgusting they are and why they think they shouldn't have to contribute to society, because society is run by those evil "normies" who go to college and work and socialize, truly terrible things amirite?
>>
>>65163652
shut up you condescending prick, your previous post is evidence enough of you're retardation
>>
>>65163675

I didn't make a post before the one you just quoted, check the IP count faggot
>>
>>65163689
backpedalling faggot
>>
>>65163652
you don't know what normie means
>>
>>65163652
i have a job and just finished my econ BS

the faggot just left, im not a fucking neet for hating his guts
>>
>>65161525
tfw you have literally nothing else to do in your life than complaining about random guy's choice in music on internet page for autistic neets
>>
>>65164372
fuck off, hes playing trash music on repeat at his workplace
>>
>>65163509
>>65163675
>>65163718
>>65163808
>>65164300
>>65164435
gb2 yr containment board
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>65165109
go bother someone else with your shitty music and loudspeakers, retard
>>
>>65165338

>>>/r9k/
>>
>>65165706
spamming this won't make it less pathetic
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.