[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>20 years What are /mu/'s thoughts on Sublime and Bradley
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: bradley-nowell2-e1370886987462.jpg (55 KB, 520x395) Image search: [Google]
bradley-nowell2-e1370886987462.jpg
55 KB, 520x395
>20 years

What are /mu/'s thoughts on Sublime and Bradley Nowell?
>>
DUDE
>>
WEED
>>
>>65160500
>>65160523
epic
>>
>>65160326
DUDE HEROIN
>>
LOL ALCOHOL AND MARIJUANA

SPANISH WORD CALIFORNIA REFERENCES
>>
I think heroin is probably the best way to die.
>>
>>65160523
LMAO

Sublime was the catalyst for my efforts in expanding my taste in music. It lead me to my ska phase which lead to a punk phase which lead to an indie phase which lead me to here.
>>
>>65162405
>wound up on /mu/
Sorry to hear that.
>>
sublime fucking sucks and they only made a handful of decent songs. slightly stoopid is actually objectively superior, but neither are really that great, and as a band that is considered the major contributor their genre, it ultimately just amounts to crap

listen to their earlier music along with slightly stoopid and 311 and realize that they started as a backyard gig rap rock band. Their music was fostered out of bro-culture and that is where it died
>>
I still jam Badfish and Saw Red occasionally
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.