[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was Kurt angry during the MTV Unplugged performance, or just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (131 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131 KB, 306x306
Was Kurt angry during the MTV Unplugged performance, or just passionate? Personally, I can't shake the feeling that he was really pissed off about something, I can hear it in his voice. The thing is, I have no idea what it is he would be upset over.
What do you think?
>>
Le epic troll thread XDDDDD

so random hehe
>>
Is this a joke?

His slut wife had just gotten caught cheating on him
>>
He was mad about still being alive
>>
File: COBAIN TAI HEN.jpg (174 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
COBAIN TAI HEN.jpg
174 KB, 1200x1200
>>65160113
he was looking forward to a long healthy life he had nothing to be angry about desu
>>
he was dopesick
>>
>>65160565
This
>>
he was mad because he saw the future and realized he was going to make Radditude
>>
If you watch the whole fucking show instead of the just the last song you'll realize he was pretty chill.
>>
>>65160614
Wtf are you talking about
>>
>>65160113
he was chill af
>>
>>65160865
>>65161012
he was having opiate withdrawals
>>
Nah man he is very calm when hes not singing. Try listening to the whole show, not just when they sing
>>
>>65160583

i see u in other threads and i gotta say ur kinda poop
>>
>>65160113

Heroin sick, he had weird cravings due to heroin and requested a huge bucket of chicken from KFC (not even kidding) and ate it all within minutes pre-performance.
>>
>At the end of the first song Kurt looks at the camera and gives a gnarly forced smile. He later told the producers to make sure it was edited in because, “My manager tells me I need to smile more.”
>>
I remember reading something that said he was pretty psyched for the performance and even requested to have the whole thing played back for him immediately so he could watch.
>>
>>65162468
Yeah, and he put a lot of work into arranging the flowers/candles to get the mood right
>>
>>65162580
>a fucking funeral
it really makes me think. did he know he was going to die?
>>
>>65161383
yeah probably
>>
>>65161071
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuRKStYgtMI
>>
>>65162839
Where is the boipussy pic?
>>
>>65162756
I think that was just a weird coincidence. He always had a morbid taste in aesthetic, he probably just thought the acoustic set matched the somber mood of a funeral.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.