[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much dick did this shilling furry have to suck to get a memefork
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 75913e07.jpg (107 KB, 790x395) Image search: [Google]
75913e07.jpg
107 KB, 790x395
How much dick did this shilling furry have to suck to get a memefork feature?

Why does he have the world's shittiest taste in music?
>>
>>65159370
>Why does he have the world's shittiest taste in music?
because he's a /mu/tant
>>
>>65159556
this
>>
he hands too big for he gotdamn arms
>>
Why is everyone suddenly so butthurt about willy burrito getting successful?
>>
>>65159370
fuck off, will
>>
I've heard this furry accusation before. Is there any evidence of this, or is it just because he's shilled on 4chan in the past?
>>
>>65159687
He actually has a furaffinity account that he didn't really try to hide when he was still super underground - like, when he still posted in bandcamp threads. Apparently, the drawing on the cover of MBIKMB is his fursona, or something like that.

Do you have something against doooooooooogs?
>>
>>65159687
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/carseatheadrest
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/5768983/
>>
>>65159370
You have to suck a lt of dick and be a shilling asshole to get anywhere, it's just how it works these days.
>>
>>65159813
>>65159850
Jesus H. Christ, what a sperglet. Thanks for the detective work, boys.
>>
he's signed to a label that presumably has people working in marketing and pr
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-25-21-24-58.png (319 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-25-21-24-58.png
319 KB, 720x1280
>>
File: will pls.jpg (32 KB, 461x459) Image search: [Google]
will pls.jpg
32 KB, 461x459
>when someone almost catches you viraling your gay indie music while yiffing on furfag dot com

https://streamable.com/jkfh
>>
>>65159973
>I've never posted on that site in my life

KEK

fuck off will
>>
>>65159973
>I've never posted on that site in my life

hahahahahahaha wooooooooow
>>
>>65159813
I always thought DO YOU HAVE SOMETHING AGAINST DOOOGS? was a really cool line, but after you learn the background, it sounds like a cheap lolsorandum attempt to look trivial and hide your furriness at the same time. Pretty embarassing.
Some things are really good until you look at their very fabric. His albums too. They have a huge impact upon the first listens but you realize there's really no magic behind the presentation. Basic composition, execution and shit. Lyrics not on par with an English degree. That segment in a song where he explained the words he used... I thought that was ironical, even. This furry thing analogy deconstructs him pretty well.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.