[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you like this album?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: jeffbuckley_grace.jpg (341 KB, 1035x1035) Image search: [Google]
jeffbuckley_grace.jpg
341 KB, 1035x1035
Do you like this album?
>>
>>65155773
me and my long term gf just split apart, and im literally in a hell of a place and this album is so bittersweet.
>>
>>65155773
Fuck yes my man
>>
>>65155773
Nah he was a talentless hack exploiting the name of his father, an actually talented musician
>>
>>65156352
Dont listen to this guy, he is a faggot bitch
>>
>>65155773
I actually prefer Live At Sin-e.
>>
>>65155773
yes mate
>>
>>65155773
I had to listen to it three times, and on the third time I fell in love with it.
Masterpiece.
>>
File: jeffpoolballs.jpg (61 KB, 450x285) Image search: [Google]
jeffpoolballs.jpg
61 KB, 450x285
>>65155773
Yes
>>
>>65155773
Love it, one of the best albums out of the nineties imo.
Apparently Bowie said in an interview if he was stranded on a island with only one album Grace would be his choice.
>>
Oh my god, yes. I LOVE it.
Its one of my most listened to records and I have the original LP pressing
>>
>loooooove let me sleep tonight
>on your couch
>>
OHHH THAT WAS SOOOOOO REEEEAAAL
>>
I like Eternal Life and the other more rock-oriented songs on it, but I feel that Tim was much better at writing and singing more folkier songs.
>>
Like it? I love it! One of the last great achievements of guitar-driven music. Can't decide if it's a 9 or 10/10.
>>
>>65155773
fuck yeah
>>
File: 1406311335065.gif (278 KB, 480x366) Image search: [Google]
1406311335065.gif
278 KB, 480x366
>>65155773
>tfw I saw him in concert
>>
>>65155773
I absolutely love this album!!

I honestly think that songs like Mojo pin, Grace or Dream Brother are some of the greatest rock songs ever written.
>>
it's literally radiohead done well
>>
SOMETIMES A MAN MUST AWAKE TO FIND THAT REALLY, HE HAS NO ONE
>>
>>65159855
My dad was a huge Jeff Buckley fan and saw him live, he was not happy about the drowning.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.