[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: post your favourite album and favourite /mu/ meme
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 34
File: laughing stock.jpg (137 KB, 700x701) Image search: [Google]
laughing stock.jpg
137 KB, 700x701
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: Fun House.jpg (31 KB, 294x300) Image search: [Google]
Fun House.jpg
31 KB, 294x300
hell be fine
>>
File: Fau-Fau.jpg (16 KB, 301x306) Image search: [Google]
Fau-Fau.jpg
16 KB, 301x306
Friendo (I.E ur boy pilps, florian, フレンズ, etc)
>>
File: EFMB.jpg (246 KB, 1417x1417) Image search: [Google]
EFMB.jpg
246 KB, 1417x1417
>not even the best ____ in the Beatles
>>
File: WAKE ME UP.jpg (50 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
WAKE ME UP.jpg
50 KB, 500x500
Does /mu/ like death metal?
>>
File: hex-52df59ae4cf55.jpg (364 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
hex-52df59ae4cf55.jpg
364 KB, 1000x1000
>>65150661
>>
File: Paegan+Terrorism+Tactics++png.png (399 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Paegan+Terrorism+Tactics++png.png
399 KB, 500x500
I cannot even describe how fucking stupid and ignorant you are. You seriously think all singles are contained in albums and compilations? THE OPPOSITE IS FUCKING TRUE, THE VAST, VAST, VAST MAJORITY OF SINGLES ARE JUST FUCKING SINGLES, YOU STUPID FUCKS. HOW FUCKING NEW TO MUSIC ARE YOU? DID YOU START LISTENING TO MUSIC LAST YEAR?

I KNOW FOR A FUCKING FACT THAT YOU HAVE NO EXPLORED BEYOND THE MUCORE ESSENTIALS, SCARUFFI/FANTANO PICKS, AND TOP CHARTS. YOU STUPID, NEWFAG, SHITTERS.

I FUCKING HATE IDIOTS WHO ONLY LISTEN TO POP/ROCK, HOLY FUCK, ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING.

DECADES OF FUCKING MUSIC

DECADES

YOU FUCKING RETARDS

YOU HAVE SHIT TASTE, AND YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT MUSIC.

FUCKING

KILL

YOURSELF
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 600x600
>Noah lennox is a racist
>>
>>65150782
>he did the "the album is the meme" joke
>with fucking hex

you messed up, shoulda posted The Money Store or something
>>
File: guitar romantic.jpg (64 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
guitar romantic.jpg
64 KB, 500x500
Refused is nu-metal
>>
>>65150661
that's a /tv/ meme dumbshit

>>65151351
nice passive-aggressive post
>>
>wattd
>>
>>65150661
That's a /tv/ meme.
>>
File: Low_(album).jpg (43 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Low_(album).jpg
43 KB, 300x300
Scaruffi
>>
File: ween.jpg (698 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
ween.jpg
698 KB, 1000x1000
TMM or 311
>>
File: ellington.jpg (351 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
ellington.jpg
351 KB, 1500x1500
The fact that so many books still name the Beatles as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success. The Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worthy of being saved.
>>
>>65151513
>>65151725
i'm not sure you really need to use the board of origin in this case

it's like calling cuck a /pol/ meme. /mu/ has adopted it so hard that it's basically its own thing here
>>
>>65151831
I've seen "cuck" being used all over the place, even on Twitter and Facebook and shit
>>
File: 44949.jpg (48 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
44949.jpg
48 KB, 500x500
Spongeposting
>>
File: good kid m.A.A.d. city.jpg (95 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
good kid m.A.A.d. city.jpg
95 KB, 300x300
>he'll be fine

or

>"misquoted lyric"
>really, ____?
>>
>>65151948
the simpsons and spongebob are a bottomless pit of reaction images

a finite amount of source material with an infinite supply of memes
>>
>>65151831
cuck was a something awful meme l
>>
File: folder.jpg (385 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
385 KB, 1200x1200
you're living on it
>>
>>65150661
same fav album as (OP) at the moment, so dense I keep finding new stuff in it anyways fav /mu/ meme is fuck off will, i wonder if will browses mu and is either pleased that we talk about him this much or is repulsed by the possibly real haters
>>
>>65154146
Fuck off Will.
>>
>>65151831
I browse /pol/ pretty regularly and I see cuckposting on here, /v/ and /tv/ a hell of a lot more than there now.
>>
>>65155029
>I browse /pol/ pretty regularly
Fuck off
>>
>>65155029
GB2 /POL/ YOU FUCKIN RACIST NAZI PEACE OF SHIT
>>
File: Skyhill-RunWithTheHunted.jpg (855 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Skyhill-RunWithTheHunted.jpg
855 KB, 800x800
Unty
>>
File: topsters2 (1).png (228 KB, 2245x452) Image search: [Google]
topsters2 (1).png
228 KB, 2245x452
Favorite is one of these albums it switches depending on mood.

Favorite meme is THE FACT THAT
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 565x565) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 565x565
>band has two drummers
>>
>>65155029
Are there actually any leftposters on /pol/ or is it really all trumpfags and neo-nazi conspiracy theorists?

(I'm not going to waste my time actually visiting, if I want to see tryhard 'offensive' shitposting I can just visit any hip-hop/ female artist thread here. Only minority that doesn't really get any grief here is the gays because they make up like 60% of the board)
>>
>>65155228
>I'm not going to waste my time visiting a board for 3 seconds so instead I'll just make this holier-than-thou shitpost and accomplish nothing
>>
File: Red,_King_Crimson.jpg (54 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
Red,_King_Crimson.jpg
54 KB, 375x375
>Kendrick Lamar is racist
>>
File: 220px-RedHousePainters-DCH[1].jpg (16 KB, 220x214) Image search: [Google]
220px-RedHousePainters-DCH[1].jpg
16 KB, 220x214
>count cheska
>>
>>65155281
>no, there aren't

Okay, thanks!
>>
>>65155322
there are but okay bye
>>
File: 2890336.jpg (19 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
2890336.jpg
19 KB, 300x300
>terrible lyric
>damn...
>>
>>65155073
>>65155078
What if I don't and stay here instead?

>>65155228
It's old /b/ with more antisemitism. That's really the gist of it, they even have ylyl threads and it's where a lot the "we r anonymoos" wannabes congregate. I blame them for the crossboarding cuckshit. Just don't take it too seriously, it's where I go for a giggle more than anything. You can still have legitimate discussion as long as you don't resort to buzzwords and there is merit to some of the conspiracy shit posted there, unlike what you'll find in /x/.
>>
>>65155553
no you go to /pol/ therefore you are a disgusting nazi racist ableist sexist chauvinist pig and i hate you stop oppressing me kthxbai
>>
>>65155761
<3 u 2
>>
File: cover.jpg (70 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
70 KB, 600x600
meme school
>>
>>65151351
Great album. Shame what happened to those guys though... What a way to go out.
>>
>>65156630
oh and also
(not true, by the way)
>>
>>65156662
>(not true, by the way)
I only just realised this is from the Scaruffi memepost
>>
File: tvu&n.jpg (55 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
tvu&n.jpg
55 KB, 600x600
Thanks, Lori.
>>
File: discogs-cover.jpg (62 KB, 600x609) Image search: [Google]
discogs-cover.jpg
62 KB, 600x609
Gryphon is underrated
>>
File: MuseDronesCover.jpg (47 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
MuseDronesCover.jpg
47 KB, 300x300
Hey guys, so I've been studying this album artwork pretty closely since this album dropped back in 2015, and I think I might've just happened upon something that could be a game-
changer.

I'm sure we all noticed the guy in the middle, who appears to be in control of the drones on the screen. There has been some speculation that this could perhaps be a subtle dig at our capitalist society, and the "drones" represent the general populace - that is, you and me.

However, take a closer look and the picture reveals something that would make even the most jaded individual lean back in awe and tip their hats to this inspired band. You see, I believe the head of this 'controller' figure is actually meant to be... another lever. I'll just give you some time to think about that for a second. Imagine, a society not only consisting of drones, but run by drones too. Really examine that head, and you will see - I know, it sounds crazy but hear me out - YES. Another hand.

Not only that, but this larger hand-lever combo appears to be identical in nature to the original hand-lever combo that we all noticed straight away. And it disappears off-screen into an unknown void. The implication being that this cycle of drones is potentially limitless - an endless vortex of drones controlling drones controlling drones controlling drones.

Anyway, those were just some of my thoughts. I'm sure the naysayers will come flocking, but the proof is right there in the picture. Truly, this band is infinitely more multifacted and complex than we could have even begun to imagine.
>>
File: folder.jpg (662 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
662 KB, 1000x1000
This or The Moody Blues - Days of Future Passed

Favorite meme is dooob
>>
File: vcn.jpg (61 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
vcn.jpg
61 KB, 500x500
inside is yellow :)
>>
Any one of these depending on how I'm feeling.

>(Usually) fake lyric that contains the album's title.
>Really?
>>
File: 51AaHB3-H4L.jpg (33 KB, 395x384) Image search: [Google]
51AaHB3-H4L.jpg
33 KB, 395x384
mariachi slipknot
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 608x608) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 608x608
My favorite meme is people liking radiohead. I laugh everytime
>>
>>65162181
almost as funny as people liking modest mouse haha
>>
>>65150810

What was the source on the One Man Clan meme anyway?
>>
File: Rubber Soul.jpg (158 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Rubber Soul.jpg
158 KB, 600x600
I hate him. I hate EVERYTHING about him. I hate his meme face, I hate his meme wife, I hate his meme kids, I hate his meme career, I hate his meme life, I hate his meme expressions, I hate his meme acting, and most of all I hate his meme-as-fuck attitude about everything. Literally every move he makes is riddled with memes. You could hook up a house and suck the memes right off this asshole and power r/Memes for AT LEAST a solid decade with some left over the next few months. He has done more harm to the music industry than any other meme musician to date like Grimes, or Jeff Magnum.

He just bumbles onto stage, with his stupid fucking grin, opening his mouth with the audience on the edge of their morbidly obese seats shoveling pop corn from the pop corn trough into theirs maws, as he slyly whispers into the boom microphone "Meme" and the audience erupts into riotous applause because they think they get what this pandering fuck who has no idea the history or culture of music is actually relating to them.

so yes, please, by all means, tell me I am "le salty" meme because you know what? Unlike this meme fuckhead I DID study music since I was a small boy and I KNOW that expression of emotions makes for a superior album. So yes, I am upset that you one-track-mind knuckle dragging fast food eating primates are just in love with your meme king. You two deserve each other.

also, I dont want to continue this post any longer than I have to but I browse /fit/ regularly and I lift and eat right and if meme lord came up to my face in real life and tried to pull the meme covered wool over my eyes I would hit him so hard he would be spitting up his teeth for the rest of life. That's what happens when you work hard for something instead of skipping steps and cutting corners and not earning your keep in your career.
>>
File: elliott smith.jpg (11 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
elliott smith.jpg
11 KB, 224x225
This and the Fantano version:

I saw MC Ride at a grocery store in Sacramento yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
>>65162310
>mu meme
>>
File: cover.jpg (261 KB, 597x600) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
261 KB, 597x600
>WE
>>
File: lagwafis.jpg (78 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
lagwafis.jpg
78 KB, 620x620
ITT: Albums with only one good song
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.