[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So look guys, I need a new artist I mostly listen to Bowie and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1454970872396.jpg (16 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
1454970872396.jpg
16 KB, 600x338
So look guys, I need a new artist

I mostly listen to Bowie and Modest Mouse, although I sometimes listen to Death Cab for Cutie, Neutral Milk Hotel, early Weezer, and early Greenday
>>
>>65150548
Preferably something that's not hollow and shit

If you can't provide an artist, maybe an album/era recommendation?
>>
>>65150548
The Microphones
Pavement
Broken Social Scene
Low
Bedhead

what era Bowie you like most?
>>
>>65150745
A lot of his stuff;
Hunky Dory
The Man Who Sold the World
Ziggy Stardust
Aladdin Sane
Low
Heroes
Diamond Dogs
Young Americans
>>
why not zoidberg?
>>
Just listen to some Dream Theater meng, Learning to Live is a pretty good song to start out with
>>
Listen to Pavement they're the best band ever.
>>
>>65150548
some pleb shit their m8

listen to some death
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qd_jlnvUJz0
>>
>>65151034
meme
>>
this is literally garbage shit tier plebs would listen to in highschool back in 2003-4
>>
>>65150548
>Death Cab for Cutie

fucking shit band
>>
Tegan and Sara
>>
>it's a /mu/ hates DCFC episode!

transatlanticism is an emo pop classic you fuckin spanners
>>
>>65151381
Pavement is overrated by whites.
>>
>>65150548
shellac
>>
File: nwsom.jpg (87 KB, 766x614) Image search: [Google]
nwsom.jpg
87 KB, 766x614
>>
>>65150548
Like any decent indie band would be a good place to go. The Strokes but they are super popular so you probably like them already. You might like Suede. I like how you felt the need to put early greenday as if listening to only the early stuff makes listening to greenday more respectable.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.