[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /mu/, what is the correct order to listen to AnCo's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: fat-sp17lpx_cover_hi-res_2.jpg (879 KB, 1417x1417) Image search: [Google]
fat-sp17lpx_cover_hi-res_2.jpg
879 KB, 1417x1417
Alright /mu/, what is the correct order to listen to AnCo's discography?
>>
MPP -> Feels -> Strawberry Jam -> Spirit -> Sung Tongs -> Everything else
>>
File: BJfvuOR.jpg (160 KB, 912x1602) Image search: [Google]
BJfvuOR.jpg
160 KB, 912x1602
>>
>>65151812
you shouldn't start with painting with. its shit and almost no one liked it
>>
Listen to their stuff in order. No seriously, do it. If you go at it in order, not only will it ultimately be easier for you to enjoy their so called early career "abrasive 2deep4u" stuff (which is more a flawed but charming thing and not 2deep4u pretention), you'll also have a better appreciation for MPP, too. Yeah MPP is among their most accessible world from a surface perspective, but listening to the ones that came before it helps in appreciating beyond the surface level stuff where it shines over quite a few AnCo albums.

Listening to MPP first is like why I don't like the /mu/core chart. Yeah, a lot of the albums on it are definitely some of the best in the genre, but if you have no experience in said genre before these albums how the fuck are you supposed to know what makes it good? your appreciation of those albums will remain surface level.
>>
Chronological but skipping the shit
>>
>>65149753
FROM FIRST ALBUM TO THE LAST LIKE YOU WOULD WITH ANY OTHER ARTIST YOAU FUCKNGI NORMIE
>>
chronologically
>>
File: anco discog.jpg (447 KB, 1492x2310) Image search: [Google]
anco discog.jpg
447 KB, 1492x2310
>>65149753
left to right, top down
at least listen to all of the main albums and sister EP's
>>
Skip it all and listen to a better band desu
>>
0 chance anyone posting in this thread listened to them chronologically when they started.

Personally I went MPP, Strawberry Jam, Sung Tongs, Person Pitch, Spirit....
>>
>>65151812
>Everything
Fall be kind should be branched from merriweather if anything
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.