[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do you love it yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Drakeviewsfromthe6.jpg (17 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Drakeviewsfromthe6.jpg
17 KB, 300x300
do you love it yet?
>>
starting now

kinda sucks so far

when does it get good?
>>
>>65148780
it doesn't
>>
>>65148780
When you press stop
>>
Bad-Photoshop-Core
>>
>>65148780
Yep it sucks bad Desu
>>
>>65148780
just wait

the dancehall stuff is gunna grow on you hard

with you, controlla, one dance, and too good are all great
>>
>>65148711

All these biased critics against Drake makes no sense since the majority of them are based on some personal vendetta, misunderstanding and jealousy.

I don't get it. Being mainstream is a good thing, since the artist receives all the praise and the recognition.

Pop music can be good too. Since Beach Boys, to Drake too. Its good catchy pop mixed with street rap. Thats it. Plus the alternative R&B jams/mega hits.

Hes the biggest hip hop artist at this moment and hes the biggest pop male artist too, his only competition is maybe Adele, Taylor Swift and Dead Prince.

VIEWS already a classic.
All the records VIEWS broke: http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=5199481.0 (courtesy to KanyeToThe.com)
>>
>>65150992
also chris stapleton. Traveller outperformed 25 and is still top 10 on billboard after like 37 weeks
>>
Boring and forgettable, from the two listens I've given it.
All I wanted was more of his what he was doing on his previous three releases.

It's far from the most disappointing album this year, average in every way.
>>
>>65148711
No, stop telling me to like it.
>>
>>65150992
Why are KTT members such aggressive idolaters?
>>
>>65148711
/mu/ never really liked drake and pitchfork panning Views (which is funny because Views is infinitely better than that abortion called Life of Pablo and it got like a 9) isn't helping any

plus /mu/ can't dance or listen to music with friends so whats to like
>>
>>65151279
FLOP sucked too.

Meme rap is dead.
>>
>>65151279
>mu can't dance or listen to music with friends
This is pretty much it. If the music isn't depressing chances are most of mu won't like it. It just isn't as entertaining listening to upbeat music on your own. Also I feel like people are just getting tired of Drake, his time might be coming to an end soon
>>
Never did
>>
>>65148711
Yes, it's a solid 8/10. Only tracks I don't really like are keep the family close, still here and the second half of Grammys
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.