[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how retarded do you have to be to actually enjoy pop music? it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 313x340) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 313x340
how retarded do you have to be to actually enjoy pop music? it's literally made only to appeal to the lowest common denominators of society and to generate maximum profits without any regard for artistic integrity.
>>
so what
>>
Pop music=

>popular music, everything but classical and folk
>top 40 pop music
>the genre of pop music which has quite a bit of variety

There really needs to be separate terms for these 3.
>>
>>65147689
I'm talking about shit like Justin Beiber, Adele, and Taylor Swift. Kids my age will never appreciate real music like Swans or Autechre
>>
This is b8
>>
>>65147689
>"Popular Music"
>"Top 40"
>"Pop Music"
>>
its only bad if it's not honest. there is good pop out there that's sincere & good. youll grow out of pop hate in due time
>>
>>65147661
Considering the fact that pop consists of tons of different styles of music, what exactly are you referring to?

Regardless, music has a purpose. Artistic integrity isn't lost because of profit. You'll learn that in time, you teenager.
>>
>>65147722
>Kids my age will never appreciate real music like Swans or Autechre
this can't be real, but it's too boring to be bait
>>
It's interesting from an anthropological standpoint to see what people are occupying themselves with
>>
>>65148018
>its only bad if it's not honest. there is good pop out there that's sincere & good
>>65148066 applies here too
>>
more like poop music
>>
>>65148069
Get the fuck out of here Geertz. Anthropology should be USEFUL not ohsointeresting
>>
>>65148128
don't be a fuckwit
>>
>>65148158
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bf-ZBZbP3-Y
>this isn't a masterpiece
sure thing buddy
>>
>>65148322
meant reply to op
>>
>>65147661
kys :)
>>
>>65147661
>muh superiority

people can like more than post-vapernoise m8
>>
File: 1462816432266.gif (2 MB, 236x224) Image search: [Google]
1462816432266.gif
2 MB, 236x224
>>65147722
>real music
shut the fuck anon youre not special.
its like modesty is a fucking crime
>>
haha good one opp
>>
Anyone else here like to finger their butt?
>>
>>65147722
I truly pray to God that you're shitposting.
>>
From my travels on the internet the only people who genuinely like pop music are 13 year old girls and really fem gay men (who have the mind of 13 year old girls)
>>
>>65152533
>travels on the internet
You mean reddit?
>>
I like Kanye and Drake what does this mean?
>>
>>65152674
9gag actually
>>
>>65147722
>Kids my age will never appreciate real music like Swans or Autechre

dude. just stop.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.