[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of Dookie /mu/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: green-day-dookie.jpg (223 KB, 945x945) Image search: [Google]
green-day-dookie.jpg
223 KB, 945x945
How good of a punk album is this? Was it a higher point for Green Day? Or is it just as bad as 21st Century Breakdown? What's the best song on the album, and why is it Pulling Teeth?
>>
My favorite album when I was 13
>>
>>65144054
I prefer Kerplunk
>>
pretty much the best pop punk album, there isn't a bad song on the album
>>
>>65144054
Good album, the height of 90s pop punk
>>
The first time I heard Burnout, it reminded me of The Buzzcocks meets The Beatles.

Good album, in my opinion.
>>
>>65144124
/thread
>>
>>65144054
best album by an okay band
>>
>>65146756
nimrod was their best but yeah their pretty mediocre
>>
Pretty kickass album. Some of Billie Joe's best lyrics, and I'm of the opinion that he's one of the best lyricists of our time. Burnout/Having a Blast/Chump/Longview is one of the all tine great runs on any album. I'm not such a big fan of Welcome to Paradise, but maybe I've just listened to it too many times.
>>
It's good. Like it better than Kerplunk. Would have been cool to see them release this on their old record label and see them rule the underground from there.
>>
File: image.png (189 KB, 306x480) Image search: [Google]
image.png
189 KB, 306x480
It says a lot about you if you think your too patrician for green day

Your a fag
>>
File: yes pls.gif (366 KB, 573x366) Image search: [Google]
yes pls.gif
366 KB, 573x366
>>65147381
I genuinely agree 100%
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.