[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Since Swans is a big topic with the new album coming, did the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Since Swans is a big topic with the new album coming, did the Gira/Grimm thing effect your opinion on the band?
>>
>>65139409
no and it shouldnt
>>
>>65139409
obviously not, larkin grimm is a fuck ugly jew and i saw right through her ruse, based gira cannot be slandered in my eyes
>>
New album is fucking incredible. Anyone pleased with Seer and TBK, and even those who wonder what the two would sound like in a blender, will be extremely pleased.

And Larkin folded like origami once Gira's wife came forward with her statement. She was full of shit.
>>
>>65139409
no, she's batshit crazy, which is evidenced by her post, the lack of any proof, and the overwhelming support Gira has gotten.
>>
>>65139409
"affect"
>>
>>65139687
hitler once had overwhelming support too
not that i'm saying that genocide is as bad as date rape, of course
>>
no not really

i mean, if he did it, that sucks, but i'm not gonna stop liking certain music because the guy who made it as a cunt

i just feel bad for him because the glowing man could be his best work yet and p4k still isn't gonna give him a bnm because of the allegations and they're gonna lose their buzzband status
>>
Who else /expectinga6.somethingfrompitchforkbecausemuhrape/ here?
>>
>>65139409
Do you want an honest answer? I think I can do a pretty good job of separating the art from the artist. If a rapist/murderer/nazi/whatever writes a song, I'm not going to let their personality cloud my opinion of it. But if they write a song about raping or murdering or ethnic cleansing, I'll probably pass.

I'm not really a Swans fan, and I'll probably be less inclined to check them out in the near future. There are loads of artists out there to listen to, and I'm sure there are others doing what Swans do. That doesn't mean I'll never listen to them. If someone showed me an album of theirs and I thought it was amazing I'd say so.

Just my thoughts, I guess.
>>
Based Gira is too good for that ugly cunt
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.