[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay /mu/, let's pretend for one second you could get a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 204
Thread images: 19
Okay /mu/, let's pretend for one second you could get a girlfriend. If she asked you to show her that one song that best embodies how you feel about her, what would you play for her?
>>
Burn the Witch
>>
All I Need by Radiohead
>>
Have A Nice Life - Earthmover
>>
Neutral Milk Hotel - Leave Me Alone
>>
>>65138593
>Okay /mu/, let's pretend for one second you could get a girlfriend

rude :(
>>
loch raven
>>
311 - Down in all seriousness.

All she's good for is going Down on me and she has about as much substance as a shitty 90s rap rock ska song.
>>
>>65138593
Come in alone from Loveless
>>
>>65138676
literally the perfect description for women
>>
>>65138593
Counting Crowe - Colorblind
>>
>>65138676
I don't remember them ever being Ska anon.. You're thinking of Sublime. Which blows 311 out of the fucking water when it comes to substance...
Abuse
>>
damn I can really tell you guys are great with women
>>
>>65138757
No, we aren't.

Now get out, normalfag.
>>
>>65138749
maybe not ska but white frat boy reggae

all that stuff like 311/real big fish/dave matthews/mighty bosstones etc.
>>
i would have to say 49 theurgy chains
>>
K. West - Famous
>>
>>65138757
Women are walking memes and a waste of time.
>>
>>65138593
Call it fate, call it karma
>>
File: starry cat.jpg (263 KB, 830x1200) Image search: [Google]
starry cat.jpg
263 KB, 830x1200
Starry Cat - bye

I wish I had a girlfriend so I could play the entire Starry Cat ep for her.
>>
Animal Collective - Taste
>>
Velvet Underground - There She Goes Again
>>
>>65138757
I'm great with your mom.
>>
>>65138859
this
>inb4 t. virgin
nah. i've dated 3 different girls and every time i would have rather been alone listening to music or play the piano than spend time with them. if you've never had a girlfriend, don't fret. it's not what it's cracked up to be. there is nothing in the world i loathe more than going on a date. be happy you have freedom and spare time which you can use to enrich yourself.

>>65138901
a girl showed me this album lmao
>>
Hang on the Box - Motorcycle Boy
>>
>>65138901
will play it for her and get back to you
>>
Soundgarden - "Allstar"
>>
>>65138593

GG Allin - I'm a Rapist
>>
>>65138907
close
Bluish is objectively superior you fuck
>tfw no gf whose curls I can get lost in
>>
My girlfriend has terrible music taste, what do?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okthJIVbi6g

Weezer-El Scorcho
>>
>>65138593
this thread is so fucking autistic, how can i play a song that embodies how i feel about someone who doesnt exist?
>cringe: the thread

also lets be honest, out of all the boards on 4chan /mu/ are probably the least ugly aside from /fa/ so saying ''lets pretend'' is just projecting your own insecurities
>>
>>65139026
Bring her to /mu/: she'll fit in just fine
>>
>>65139002
Yeah but that counter melody tho.
>>
>>65139042
>out of all the boards on 4chan /mu/ are probably the least ugly
kek
>>
>>65139042
it was just silly hypothetical calm down. point of the thread is to post not shit romantic songs and to shitpost about women
>>
File: 1459042031093.jpg (26 KB, 383x504) Image search: [Google]
1459042031093.jpg
26 KB, 383x504
How can you fucking know if you haven't met her?
Or you just want 'generic I love you' songs?
>>
I dunno man

Free Bird by Andrew Jackson Jihad
>>
>>65139042
>/fa/
>not ugly
if you like scrawny autistic fuccbois with problem glasses, acne, low testoterone, and hitler youth cuts then sure
>>
Dr. Dre & Snoop Doggy Dogg - Bitches Ain't Shit
>>
>>65139076
i agree its great, but how is it good about expressing gf feels?
>>
Here Comes the Sun - Ghost

It's a lot happier and optimistic than the original in my opinion.
>>
>>65138593
Well... I don't know. I don't know what personality she would have if I had a girlfriend. And surely you would want to find something a bit more personal than a song that is just basically "you da MVP".
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwCk0truaXY
>>
If I had a girlfriend I'd probably beat her desu
>>
it depends how i feel about her
>>
>>65139245
same
with my dick ofc
>>
Trash - Death Grips
>>
>>65139245
just like john lenin
where were you when he was kill?
>>
Vulvectomy - Abdominal Ectopic Pregnancy
>>
>>65139321
eating smegma butter with pyotr
>>
I mean c'on its a cliche for a reason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6QZn9xiuOE
>>
File: 1463341493789.jpg (220 KB, 1022x906) Image search: [Google]
1463341493789.jpg
220 KB, 1022x906
Gorillaz - Melancholy Hill
>>
File: tom.jpg (61 KB, 331x481) Image search: [Google]
tom.jpg
61 KB, 331x481
I can get a girlfriend, I just don't have one right now. Also,

>asking me to explain how I feel about a girl I haven't met

That's wicked fucking gay dude.
>>
>all these pathetic MGOTWs and misogynists ITT

Just end your life.
>>
Dan Deacon - Meme generator
>>
>>65139583
>not being a MGTOW in the age of radical feminism and political correctness

you must really hate yourself man
>>
>>65138969
I can attest to this. I miss having free time to record music/do nothing after work/fap. I'd rather fap than have sex with this girl one more time tbhfam. I wish she looked like the tumblrslut in op's pic but nope she's fat. Enjoy your freedom.
>>
File: image_0.jpg (48 KB, 720x717) Image search: [Google]
image_0.jpg
48 KB, 720x717
>implying I don't shelter myself from music that would make me think about women or having a gf
Lmao gud 1
>>
>>65139622
Kek whatever you say dude.

If a girl came up to you right now and asked you out I bet both my nuts you would say yes and throw that red pill nonsense out the window.
>>
>>65139652
depends on the girl and if i like them or not. if a random girl i've never met just asked me to go on a date/fuck out of the blue i'd say no because i'd be like "who the fuck are you"

not every dude is a mindless desperate sex hound who'll obsess over anything with a vagina.
>>
I hope she'll understand.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTYEOAX3sjM
>>
File: 1.jpg (325 KB, 947x653) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
325 KB, 947x653
>>65139622
>Using a textbook case of intellectualization and displacement to deal with your feelings of rejection and involuntary abstinence
>telling other people that they hate themselves
>>
>>65139701
Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuure man.

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.

It's totally not because you're a virgin misogynist who is afraid of women. Not at all.
>>
>>65139026
resell her on eBay and buy a new one
>>
Friday I'm In Love - The Cure
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXEfNENvG6Q

It can't and won't happen.
>>
>>65139761
>>65139758
>this projection
>thinking everyone is as focused on getting laid and women as you are
>>
>>65139809
>I'm totally not dying inside. I, like all supreme gentlemen, have overcome my pitiful, biological yearnings
Sure
>>
>>65139622
MGTOWs and Redpillers are fucking retarded because they claim they don't need women yet they spend all their time discussing how much they hate them and ways to seduce them. Their whole movement is centered around women, regardless of what they might say, since it's based on them "rejecting" (more like being rejected by) women.

It's one thing to say "I don't need/want a relationship" but to base your identity around that and boast about how noble you are for this attitude or whatever is pathetic.
>>
>>65139809
You're a straight male are you not? Then you have the urge to pursue women.

People who throw around projection whenever they don't like an assessment of their personality are pure cancer. Your reason for not engaging women is not that you aren't attracted to them, it's some other excuse that you've used that is a textbook case of intellecutalization and displacement of your anger.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IMTeeeb-vk
move along lads
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1136x640
>>
>>65139921
Hit the nail on the head. It's a textbook case of intellecutalization and in his case, displacement.
>>
Father John Misty - I Love You, Honeybear
>>
>>65139859
hey he could be gay lmao

and while i dont agree with the whole man going their own way shit some people just aren't as keen on dating/sex as others m8.
>>
Bluish - Animal Collective
>>
beach house - levitation if she's into dream pop
>>
File: stefen.jpg (177 KB, 579x647) Image search: [Google]
stefen.jpg
177 KB, 579x647
>>65139941
same
>>
>>65139624
This made me sad
>>
Well that depends on who this girl is.
Hopefully it would be Palaces of Montezuma.
>>
I kill everything I fuck
>>
>>65140043
aah thats cute
>>
>>65139983
If you're a straight male and you don't want to have sex with women you literally have something wrong with your brain.
>>
>>65140288
nah
i'm just really cheap and socially anxious and anti-social and afraid of being stuck in a relationship with someone i find boring and that it never ends
otherwise i'm normal
>>
>>65140318
Exactly. There's something wrong with your brain.
>>
>>65140353
it's called survival instincts m8
that's like there's something wrong in the brain of a pitbull attack victim when they have a fear of pitbulls
>>
>>65140288
i mean i jack off every so often so its not like i'm not attracted to women or don't have a sex drive but the point is more i dont spend every all my time thinking "how am i going to get laid how am i going to get a gf" or oogling every girl i see in public. i dont focus on it and make it the center of my life, and i dont see how that's a bad thing at all.
>>
>>65140318
Right so you are attracted to women, you are just too socially retarded to do anything about it.

>>65140391
>the "people who have sex spend every waking moment trying to get it" strawman

That's so /r9k/ and /pol/ of you.
>>
>>65140353
>afraid of being stuck in a relationship with someone i find boring and that it never ends

Yeah man that's really unreasonable. Clearly mentally disturbed.
>>
File: 26559836.jpg (109 KB, 500x473) Image search: [Google]
26559836.jpg
109 KB, 500x473
>>65138593
https://youtu.be/3j95a2DmKHo

>>65140288
Asexuality is actually a pretty real thing.
>>
>>65140412
>>the "people who have sex spend every waking moment trying to get it" strawman
>That's so /r9k/ and /pol/ of you.
for people that aren't chads, that's basically the truth. for a man to get regular sex, he has to be fit, have money, his own place, etcetc. a lot of people dedicate a lot of their life for the purpose of increasing their sex appeal.
>>
My Bloody Valentine - Come In Alone
>>
File: 1459391068599.jpg (552 KB, 2160x1542) Image search: [Google]
1459391068599.jpg
552 KB, 2160x1542
>>65139622
>falling for the MGTOW meme
>in 2016
i'm no nu male like the faggot you're responding to, not by any strech of the word. quite the opposite, really. but think about it. how many nonwhite MGTOW followers do you see? maybe a few asians here and there, but besides that, it's all white guys. what happens when you swear off women like in MGTOW? that's right, you stop breeding. MGTOW is just another jewish trick to get white people to stop reproducing. don't give into the jewish tricks.
>>
if not for you maybe
>>
ooh i got one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxhaRgJUMl8
>arguably their most accessible song
>warm and happy
>"i want to walk around with you"

alternatively if i really like her
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9gK2fOq4MY
>the song was specifically created for a love-y sort of feeling (same background riffs)
>pull up the lyrics or something, shit idk i'm just assuming i love this girl
>>
>>65140412
don't put words in my mouth m8

i never said or implied everyone who has sex spends all their time focusing on it, but you seem to be thinking that everyone who doesn't has a mental problem. there are plenty of people who do prioritize getting a gf or having sex over everything else out there, obviously not everyone though.
>>
The Dead Milkmen - if you love someone set them on fire

Or punk rock girl
>>
>>65140437
Yeah and it's a very abnormal thing. If you are asexual, something about you is fucked up. I went to school for psych and they sugarcoat some concepts to not offend people, but that's the reality.
>>
>>65140494
You literally just explained an anxiety disorder and anti-social tendencies to me.
>>
>>65140538
So everyone who doesn't want to fuck every girl he sees has an anxiety disorder? Good to know lad.
>>
>>65140512
asexuality is no more fucked up than homosexuality
>>
>>65140574
Basically though. Unless dey ugly hoes you should be on to smash any time of the day.
>>
>>65140602
i'm on to smash any time
the problem is that women aren't on to smash me
unless i spend 40+ hours a day working out, working overtime to afford expensive clothes and cars, etc
>>
>>65140512
Where the fuck did you came up with that info?
Its completely normal.
>>
>>65140626
if the reproductive desire is not there, then no, it's not normal. it's not a bad thing necessarily, but it is abnormal.
>>
>>65140574
>nah
>i'm just really cheap and socially anxious and anti-social and afraid of being stuck in a relationship with someone i find boring and that it never ends

Unless there are two people in this thread typing without punctuation or capital letters, you described an anxiety disorder to me.

>>65140593
Except that asexuality is only 1% of people. It's very abnormal.

>>65140626
1 out of 100 people is not considered normal by anyone's standards.
>>
>>65140624
>wahh I have to try to get laid
>>
>>65140602
eh not really
if there's a hot girl and she wants to fuck i'm down but i could honestly live without sex.

i managed just fine for the first 16 years of my life without getting laid i can handle more. i'm 22 now and after having a couple gfs i've found it's really not worth the hassle and casual sex is meaningless.
>>
>>65140624
Wow you sound like you've never had relationships with women in your entire life. You know nothing about women, working out, how many hours there are in a day or how to seduce women.
>>
>>65140656
well I was the guy you called out for being a le epic /pol/ strawman though.

different guy
>>
>>65140656
homosexuality is like 3% of people, not a big difference
>>65140660
i'm not even whining, i'm just explaining why i choose not to pursue sex even though i would probably enjoy it. that's like telling me "hey everyone wants to go on a beautiful vacation, so why haven't you yet?"
>>65140696
how tall are you?
>>
>>65138593
Foetus - Get Out Of My House

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pisJ3bgPq1Y
>>
>>65140685
Casual sex is supposed to be meaningless. That's why it's casual People have casual sex because you can easily reach a state of ecstasy and it's fun as fuck. It's the best physical feeling you can have while sober, is this confusing to some people?
>>
>>65140650
Asexuality is not about not having reproductive desire.
Its about not finding things attractive.

>>65140656
Lmao what?
1 out of 100 people is still 74million people. Thats twice as much as all Canadians.
>>
>>65140734
>feeling while sober
Pleb af
>>
>>65140696
>Dude just be yourself and say hi to her bro.

That's cute Chad. Seducing women isn't easy at all for most people.
>>
>>65139921
They want to sleep with them. They don't want to support them and "settle down". That's what MGTOW is.

>but to base your identity around that and boast about how noble you are for this attitude or whatever is pathetic.
The hilarious irony of people that trying to shame people following MGTOW is that it no longer works on them because of the premise of how MGTOW works.

Insults like "beta male" and "neckbeard" and other nebulous jabs at their masculinity don't have any effect on them because they have no reason to listen to these people anymore and they're disregarding their attempts to try and whip them into submission.

Vapid insults about how they aren't "real men" aren't going to work on them and I wouldn't expect you to be bright enough to realize that.
>>
>>65140713
3% is the most conservative estimate for the rate of homosexuality, the actual rate is likely significantly higher. I'm also 5'8'' and I've fucked 15 girls at 24 years old. 13 of which were hot or at least decently attractive.
>>
>>65140734
>It's the best physical feeling you can have while sober
nah working out is
for me at least
>>
>>65140777
how often do you work out? what kind of a car to you drive? what is your income?
>>
>>65140764
Do you think that I was just born with a nice body, good hygiene, confidence and social skills? No, it al took a shitload of work. I was a fucking loser with loser friends who attracted 0 girls for the majority of my life. I changed that because I'm not a little bitch like you.
>>
>>65140809
>loser friends
>implying i have any friends at all
>>
>asexuals
>virgins
>unironic MGTOWs
>armchair psychologists
>bitter manchildren

The gang's all here!
Man this website really is no different from Reddit.
>>
>>65138593
My gf and I both love The Velvet Underground and I'll Be Your Mirror is kind of my song about her because she's got depression and isn't always very confident but I love her very much :3
>>
>>65140791
Generally that's not the case. Most people consider sex to feel better than working out.

>>65140797
6 days a week for 15 mins, 2004 Jeep Cherokee, about 23,000 right now.
>>
>>65140836
Jesus christ why don't you fucking kill yourself. That's fucking pathetic, how do you have 0 fucking friends. Even the straight autists I've met have friends.
>>
>>65140734
i'd rather have it mean something
i think of it more as an act of love and passion than just getting my rocks off
i could jack off for that ya know or if im desperate to replicate the feeling buy one of those jap sexbot things
>>
>>65140899
Nothing can ever replace the real thing.
>>
>>65140846
Generally someone who has a degree and works in the field isn't considered an armchair psychologist.

>>65140899
>i'd rather have it mean something
i think of it more as an act of love and passion than just getting my rocks off

Yeah so would I, that doesn't change the fact that it's fucking amazing.

>i could jack off for that ya know or if im desperate to replicate the feeling buy one of those jap sexbot things

It's not the same. Masturbation or fucking a plastic hole is not and will never be sex either conceptually or in the sense of neurochemistry. It is not the same. Fucking a real girl human will always be better than fucking a japanese mannequin or your hand, I don't care what you /r9k/ sad cocks say.
>>
I don't care what you guys say I wish I had a girlfriend. Just to see what it's like.
>>
If I don't have a girlfriend then how would I know how I feel about her?
>>
>>65140888
i was homeschooled for autism and then molested by another man in college who was the only person i thought was a friend
>>
>>65138593
Nice, try to humiliate me and then ask me a question that doesn't make sense.
>>
>>65140888
It's incredibly easy to not make friends. I spent the first two years of college with no friends. I'll probably back to no friends in my last year.

>>65140974
I'd rather not know what I'm missing
>>
File: costanza.jpg (19 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
costanza.jpg
19 KB, 400x400
>he fell for the sex meme
Anime and Internet boys, all you need in 2016.
>>
Object by Ween

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcQD2Z89vfU
>>
>>65140999
How do you get molested in college you're a grown fucking man.
>>
>>65140999
So in your assessment of the reasons why you're not getting laid, autism never came up? That's why you're not getting laid.

>>65141010
No I really don't think it's easy to not make friends. I think you have to be fucking defective to have 0 friends. Especially when you're in fucking college and literally surrounded by people every second of the day. How fucking retarded do you have to be to not make any friends when you're literally surrounded by people? are you that weird and disagreeable of a person?
>>
>>65141041
>you're a grown fucking man
mentally no i'm not
outside of the internet i'm literally incapable of standing up for myself
>>
The Grateful Dead - Eyes of the World (9/11/1974)
>>
Friday I'm In Love. Not really because of the lyrics for the most part, but the sound.

If I had to choose one with better lyrics, it would be Lovesong.
>>
>>65141014
Why do you watch anime? Because you like the scantily clad girls and gratuitous nudity/degeneracy. You watch it based on your sexual desires.

Why do you use the Internet so much? Information? Consuming media? Perhaps. I guarantee you also visit quite a bit of porn sites. This very site could be considered a porn site. Why do you watch porn? Because it makes you sexually aroused.

Quit making excuses you pathetic virgins.
>>
>>65140899
sex with someone you love is completely different than random hook-up sex and yes its a million times better but random sex is still great
>>
>>65141067
Idk man. It's hard talking to strangers for many people.

Absolutely 0 friends ever in your entire life is a bit of a stretch but I can completely understand being in a new place like college as a shy person on your own for the first time and struggling to get to know people.
>>
>>65141067
have you ever punched yourself in the face until you bruised because you felt you scored too well on a multiple-choice exam by luck?
have you ever been completely confident in answering a question only to stutter anyways and have someone respond "well, thanks anyways, i'll ask someone else"?
have you ever had someone ask how your day was and be incapable of responding because you think they might be referring to some specific event that happened in your day that you didn't realize they knew about until 10 minutes later you realize all they probably were looking for was a "going well, yours?"?
do you cry uncontrollably on a daily basis because you were reminded of something bad you did back in elementary school?
if not, then you don't know
>>
I think I lost my ability to have a girlfriend on my fourth birthday, when one of the parents of one of the kids there yelled at me, because ever since then, I've been completely in defense mode my whole life. The closest I ever came to having a girlfriend was last fall, and I really feel like I did love her, but I was so absorbed in self defense that I fucking blew it.
>>
I'm a decent looking guy, intelligent, well dressed, hygienic, fit, have a lot of male friends etc. but I have no clue how to start a conversation with girls and have it develop into anything. I can make small talk but that's it. How do you approach them without making it painfully obvious you're attracted to them? How do you escalate it into something more?
>>
>>65141259
for a lot of girls, you're supposed to make it obvious that you're attracted
they like being chased
otherwise they'll think you're gay
>>
>>65141173
I am shy as fuck man, you have to do something though. I have had crippling social anxiety for most of my life but if you look at your life and you have ZERO FRIENDS that's a fucking problem that goes beyond social anxiety, that's really really fucking bad.

>>65141193
Are you the autistic guy? Yeah man I'm not autistic.

>>65141259
I'm in a similar boat to you right now. They don't care if it's obvious that you're attracted to them as long as you don't appear vulnerable. You just need to know how to read each situation. There's really a hard limit on what people can tell you about it, most of it you can really only learn from personal experience, trial and error.

Just keep reminding yourself that you're intelligent, you smell fine, you look good and you're fit with a bunch of friends. Sounds like you have some insecurity problems on this subject, just remind yourself that you really are the man and eventually, it will show in your behavior and girls will see it, smell it and feel it.
>>
>>65140455
>le white genocide meme
>le race meme
>le evil jews meme
>>
>>65141067
I'm not really surrounded by people a shit load. My classes have been with the same group of less than 30 people. I'm acquaintances with most of the 10-15 people who took my classes this year since we'd spend about 12 hours a day together. Some say I'm their friend. Since I'm done with all of the requirements in my major, and most of them are part of their own social circles, I'll probably lose touch with them in my last year.

I'm pretty fucked up desu. Before college people would tell me I'm funny or charismatic, but I can't really interact with people without bullying someone or making some smart ass comment. On top of that I was tired all the time because it seemed like someone always wanted to do something. I got to college and decided not to be a dick anymore and I wanted more time to myself. Even during orientation week at college people ignored me quickly when they realized I had nothing to say. It's all coasting from there. I'm much happier with no friends not being an asshole to people than I was being a dick and having people wanting to be my friend and girl asking me out.
>>
>>65141317
>Are you the autistic guy? Yeah man I'm not autistic.
exactly, chad
>>
>>65138667
this
>>
lil boat - out late
>>
>>65141392
Just letting you know this is a bad road and you aren't going to be happier with no friends. That's simply not how the human brain works. You will eventually start getting very depressed. Tighten those bonds with the people who call themselves your friends or you're going to fucking regret it. Trust me.

>>65141417
Yeah I'm sorry you're ausitic kid but you should've told me that when you were rattling off shitty excuses for not getting laid when that's the obvious problem.
>>
Closer - Nine Inch Nails
>>
Biding My Time - Pink Floyd

Idk it's bluesy and it's nice and I like the line "I'll spend my time here by the fireside and the warm light of the love in her eyes."
>>
File: 1462316463546.png (103 KB, 440x522) Image search: [Google]
1462316463546.png
103 KB, 440x522
>>65141320
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8wA5OzCwmM
>>
File: jordansuicide.gif (1 MB, 438x323) Image search: [Google]
jordansuicide.gif
1 MB, 438x323
>>65140853
>tfw u dont have a qt u can comfort when she feels down
>>
this right here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivnK29YADYs
>>
File: 1434601529988.png (58 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1434601529988.png
58 KB, 900x900
Spiritualized - Ladies and Gentlemen We are Floating in Space

>I will love you till I die,
>and I will love you all the time,
>so please put your sweet hand in mine,
>and float in space and drift in time
>>
Slick Rick - Lil Ugly Mane
>>
caretaker - camraderie at arms length
>>
Fuck a Dog - Blink 182
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0vu-W0CvFs

This is a perfect choice. Short, no lyrics for her to read too much into, and really beautiful even to people who are not that knowledgeable about music.
>>
File: michael-hutchence-inxs-2-628.jpg (41 KB, 628x560) Image search: [Google]
michael-hutchence-inxs-2-628.jpg
41 KB, 628x560
Beautiful Girl by INXS
>>
>>65138593
Distopian Dream Girl by Built to Spill
>>
And You And I
>>
>>65138593
Man.

That picture. That girl. I just want to gently hold every region of her body and tell her how special she is.

It's not fair. It's not fair that I'll never have that.
>>
>>65143541
She's not even special dude. Both girls on each side of me in my class are hotter than her. get laid or something.
>>
>>65143684
>get laid or something
Wow. What a fantastic piece of advice, something entirely novel, something that I'd never thought of on my own.

It's not like I do know how to talk to girls, or make them like me, or anything. It's not like there's something stopping me from going to to some random Stacy, being myself, and getting that coochie wet in an instant!

That was sarcasm.

You're a fucking idiot.
>>
File: Days Of Future Passed.jpg (352 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Days Of Future Passed.jpg
352 KB, 1000x1000
>>65138593
Nights in White Satin perhaps?
>>
>>65139063

Just did this. Now she tweets blessing my music taste.
>>
Down On My D by Lil "Yung" Jizza.
>>
>>65141602
You're missing out man.
It's probably a pretty bad idea to go seek out a qt depressive gf because they don't like their emotional illnesses to be fetishized but really though depression and self harm are not fun for anybody it's awful
>>
>>65143775
Lol a little sexually frustrated friend? Maybe if you were smart you wouldn't have trouble getting girls.
>>
>>65140602
Itt: The average monkey, cough I mean human. If you are still letting sex control your life in 2016, you're no better than any other animal and should kill yourself. It's fine to have sex and relationships but if you are obsessed with it to the point where it controls your life then neck yourself, this also applies to the virgin neckbeard whining idiots that complain about not being able to get laid or muh feels when no gf. If you want to get laid and can't you are fucking pathetic, instead of whining do something productive.
>>
>how do you feel about someone you don't know
>anon why don't you just imagine a new color

What the fuck is wrong with you OP?
>>
>>65144226
Not him, but I'd seek out a depressive qt because we'd be able to recognize and appreciate each others' experiences and struggles. It's not about making them fetish objects. It's about compatibility and understanding.
>>
sabbra cadabra
>>
>>65144402
Yeah honestly your right, my gf is so cool and tolerant and compassionate it's crazy. Still though, nobody wants to have depression and those who love them shouldn't want it either.
>>
>>65144493
>no one wants to have depression
Sure, no doubt. But what I want even less to inflict myself upon someone else, and acquiring a gf doesn't cure depression.

That said, this is all fantastical fancy. I'm not getting a gf any time soon.
>>
>>65144333
This. Digits confirm.
>>
>>65143541
Further proof that whiny virgins should neck themselves, holy fuck do you sound pathetic.
>>
File: 1433816226093.png (229 KB, 384x428) Image search: [Google]
1433816226093.png
229 KB, 384x428
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWfdXs9QrXI
>>
>>65139031
Underrated answer
>>
>>65144278
Thank you for saying what everyone's been trying to say.
>>
>>65143775
start lifting cuck
>>
>>65144732
>I should neck myself because I've the powers of analysis and objectivity to determine that I'll die alone
What's pathetic is your reasoning. In that post, I expressed resignation in the romantic regions of my life, and little else. I did not resign myself to a life of holistic failure, to creative, financial, and intellectual depravity.

Objectively speaking, such early efforts towards resignation serve to rid myself of any ill-conceived expectations or hopes, both of which I'd consider personal victories on my behalf.

Resignation in this regard is not reason for me to kill myself; it's reason for me to exert my efforts elsewhere, towards more plentiful and prolific frontiers.

And because I used a few big words up there, I'll even restate my point: I said that I would die alone, not that I'd die unhappy. According to you, however, dying alone is synonymous with dying unhappy, because of which you should kill yourself.
>>
>>65144960
For fuck's sake Unty, go to bed.
>>
>>65145002
Why are you telling me what to do right now?

Do you think you'll achieve something, or just yearning for that self-satisfactory click of the submit button, no matter how utterly fucking vapid your contribution is?

That is a sincere inquiry. People like you exist in fucking abundance on this site, and you all boggle my fucking mind.
>>
>>65143775
lmao get rekt nerd
>>
>>65145078
It's late night, Unty. You're sounding very unwell. Don't put yourself through this.
Go to bed. Get some sleep. Get yourself in order.
>>
>>65139622
MGTOWS are literally the polar opposite to feminism
>hate women
>women are objects
>don't ever date
>go to a brothel and use them
>every woman you ever date will make you spend millions of dollars rendering you bankrupt
>all women will divorce you and of course it's all her fault

I hate feminism but MGTOW is just as bad.
>>
>>65141173
Talking to strangers is dead fucking easy. It's not like you're fighting in a war for fuck sake.

I literally spoke to some random old guy today for a few minutes and had a nice chat.

Interacting with strangers is god tier.
>>
>>65138593
I Had a Talk with My Woman by Tim Buckley
>>
File: brand.gif (4 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
brand.gif
4 KB, 200x200
Smashing Pumpkins - Luna
>>
Beat Happening - Godsend, the greatest love song ever written

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0wDo3pQ7MQ
>>
Nick Drake - Northern Sky

She's moving away in a month
>>
>>65138667
Yeah definitely this
>>
oh fuck i didn't realize i've been talking to THE Unty ITT

i'm a big fan man
chad doesn't understand our struggles
>>
>>65141088
"Snow In Summer" would be a good one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3afpRBRaZ9U

If it was a really serious long-term thing I'd say "This Twilight Garden"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQp3oWdS7cw
>>
The song that I think is most Representative of my Ex is White is Red- Death From Above 1979
Thread replies: 204
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.