[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Albums that will be the Dadrock of the next generation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
Albums that will be the Dadrock of the next generation
>>
OK Computer is the only one that has potential of becoming dadrock, In Rainbows will be unclerock.
>>
>>65138184
>unclerock
what the fuck is that?
>>
>>65138184
i'm not sure about OK Computer. It's almost been 20 years, and it doesn't sound dated yet.

>inb4 microsoft sam
>>
File: Is this it.jpg (32 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Is this it.jpg
32 KB, 500x500
>>
>>65138234
the cool uncle who listened to the velvet underground and david bowie over the rolling stones and led zeppelin
>>
>>65138234
slightly obscure stuff
>>
>>65138234
stuff that men who won't ever procreate listen to
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 600x600
not really rock but kinda sometimes. maybe most of their listeners are already dads.
Either way, this will be Essential DadAltCountry.
>>
>>65138292
the only right answer, in the thread
>>
>>65138120
dad rock is just a codeword for white dudes in their 30's who have kids and listen to white indie rock. it's a way for the j*w media to mark those *ry*n brothers who didn't given in to the multicultural meme.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.