[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Meanwhile, on Bizzaro /mu/...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: 1464111079222.jpg (111 KB, 650x365) Image search: [Google]
1464111079222.jpg
111 KB, 650x365
Meanwhile, on Bizzaro /mu/...
>>
i like music
>>
Let's get a mature discussion about music going!
>>
Memes are terrible and derail real music discussion
>>
Most people on this board have acceptable taste.
>>
*Radiohead thread where no one gets upset over someone elses rankings*
>>
I really think the earlier period of Bartok's string quartets is = to transfigured night and early webern string music
>>
File: 10.jpg (82 KB, 840x896) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
82 KB, 840x896
Man, the new Radiohead album was great.
>>
The words "objective" and "subjective" are not particularly useful in qualitative music discussion.
>>
I unironically enjoyed the religious aspects of coloring book.
>>
In bizarro /mu/ all the Twenty One PIlots threads still exist but they're not made ironically
>>
Brand New is good.
>>
rhcp are a continuation of the Talking Heads legacy and quite possibly an improvement on it
>>
I have listened to the band akimbo
>>
The Beatles are perfectly rated
>>
Paul McCartney was way better in the Beatles than in Wings.
>>
Tripgods are awesome. I can't wait to see another great and well informed tripgod post.
>>
File: image.jpg (181 KB, 1242x904) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
181 KB, 1242x904
>>
I have my own taste in music which has not in any way been influenced by media and my peers
>>
>*thread about 21 pilots that isn't filled with angry immature fantanodrones*
>>
I'm here to find new music to listen too instead of looking for validation of my opinions about the music I have already heard
>>
The Beastie Boys were not the best thing to ever happen to hip hop.
>>
>>65132000
Do people not actually do this?

I've discovered so much great stuff here. That and the instruments are the only real reasons I frequent here, especially considering the general quality of threads.
>>
Who the fuck is Fantano?
>>
I am heterosexual
>>
File: 1463960694893.jpg (90 KB, 750x736) Image search: [Google]
1463960694893.jpg
90 KB, 750x736
>>65132035
Not Poster, but I know what you mean.

I discovered Sweet Trip, Animal Collective, NMH.

Compare my music taste 5 years ago to now, and /mu/ and Pandora are the best things to happen to me.
>>
>>65132760
you wish
>>
I like to explore and find new(to me) music that I like... not just sticking to music that the majority of people on this board approve of. A chart detailing "approved" music?!?! That's just stupid.
>>
Posters that use tripcodes have worthwhile things to say, and they are definitely NOT attention whores.
>>
I'm doing fine
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.