[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: oasis_-_1994_definitely_maybe.jpg (753 KB, 1368x1308) Image search: [Google]
oasis_-_1994_definitely_maybe.jpg
753 KB, 1368x1308
Thoughts?
>>
uninspired beatles rip offs
>>
>>65128530
literally the best album of all time
>>
Meh
>>65128540
Fuck off Montie
>>
>>65128570
kill yourself
>>
>>65128591
kys
>>
Oasis got me into music desu. My taste has expanded a whole lot since then but they will always have a place in my heart. I saw Noel Gallagher live a few months ago. Don't Look Back in Anger is one of the best songs of all time.
>>
>>65128536
Basically. Anyone who still likes this is a massive pleb
>>
>>65128760
>le cultured pitchfork patrician

fucking kill yourself autist
>>
>>65128805
Hes right though you are a pleb
>>
>>65128816
hivemind retard
>>
>>65128852
It ain't hivemind. Everyone I know likes Oasis. I just listen to it with an unbiased view and realise its mediocre. It's not bad but just not worth my time
>>
>>65128893
shit taste
>>
>>65128910
Justify the music instead of throwing insults. It's mediocre and is loved by people who generally aren't even interested in music as they don't search for other stuff and consume what they are handed by the parents or radio
>>
>>65128969
shit taste
>>
File: Fuck Oasis.png (8 KB, 584x98) Image search: [Google]
Fuck Oasis.png
8 KB, 584x98
>>
>>65128969
the songs are objectively god tier

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akgNBClVcDA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJkWjRbhRu4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJkWjRbhRu4
>>
As a Brit, I find it impossible to separate their music from their odious promotional tactic of presenting working class northerners as savage, circus clowns.
>>
fuck oasis and every other band mentioned in my 5th grade english language textbooks
>>
Blur was better.
>>
SOME MIGHT SAY
THEY DON'T BELIEVE IN HEAVEN
>>
>>65129031
all shit
>>
>>65129031
>uses the term god-tier

ahh, underage. Got it.
>>
THEEEEEEEH WEEEEEE WUUUUUUUUH
NAOW HEEEEEEEEEYUH WEEEEEE AHHHHHHH
ALL THIS CONFUUUUSION
NUTHINZ THE SAAAAAAAAAAAAME TO ME
>>
File: noel-gallagher-35411.jpg (55 KB, 415x574) Image search: [Google]
noel-gallagher-35411.jpg
55 KB, 415x574
>“I write the first line and the end word, ‘Supersonic’, it’s like, ‘Well, what rhymes with that?’ And you start off with ‘A’ and you go, ‘Atomic. Bionic.’ Then you go…’Gin & Tonic. Alright, that’ll do.’ It’s no big deal. You just write it down, and people go ‘Wow! Feeling Supersonic… Give me Gin and Tonic. Wow!’ Basically, cos it rhymes.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asPX9UlIGn0

>Thinks all good riffs have been created already is a good excuse for stealing music
>>
I CAN'T TELL YOU THE WAY I FEEL BECOZ THE WAY I FEEL IS OH SO NEW TO ME

best 3 chord song ever
>>
I like it, I think it's great, Noel wrote some amazing and catchy lyrics, Liam had a great voice when young, the music was easy to digest and made a bunch of teenagers get guitars and play to be rockstars.

Unfortunately they are remembered as jerks (admittedly deserved), but I think they made people who were never interested in that type of music, go out, buy records, and paved the way for other bands.
>>
>>65129031
fucking /mu/ shitting on blur and praising this filthy shit called oasis.
Hipocresy at it´s best.
>>
>>65129299
Ha. He's a shit theif
>>
part of a psyop by the british government.
>>
>>65129499
t. Damon
>>
>>65129799
And yet Blur and MBV toured together
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.