[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Literally selling bricks http://shop.eminem.com/collections/ mmlp
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: eminem-03[1].jpg (183 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
eminem-03[1].jpg
183 KB, 1920x1200
>Literally selling bricks

http://shop.eminem.com/collections/mmlp
>>
what the actual fuck.
>>
>>65126687
>>65126954
Damn...
>>
Only in 2016 you could finally sell a brick on Ebay and not have the feds on your ass.

God bless America.
>>
>>65126687
he's been selling bricks since relapse
>>
>>65126687
>Own your piece of history with an authentic brick from the rescued remains of Eminem’s childhood home that was featured on The Marshall Mathers LP, and its sequel. Each of the 700 bricks comes with a numbered Certificate of Authenticity featuring Eminem’s handwritten signature, and a plexiglass enclosure that features a commemorative plaque on the side. All of the one of a kind bricks come in a sleek black packaging with custom artwork and a description of the project.
>>
>>65127261
Just watch how the casing is just as shit as that mask he hyped up several years ago
>>
>>65126687
I'm honestly more amused by the fact that he's still selling cassettes
>>
File: image.png (19 KB, 138x178) Image search: [Google]
image.png
19 KB, 138x178
holy fuck my sides
>>
>>65127223

You mean since Encore.
>>
>>65127303
cassettes are trendy now; they've replaced records as the new contrarian format
>>
File: 1444151145286.gif (2 MB, 355x360) Image search: [Google]
1444151145286.gif
2 MB, 355x360
>>65126687
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.