[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post albums you can floogondwong on a shpoogalooforadwain. Hard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: Sleep's_Holy_Mountain.jpg (30 KB, 301x300) Image search: [Google]
Sleep's_Holy_Mountain.jpg
30 KB, 301x300
Post albums you can floogondwong on a shpoogalooforadwain.

Hard mode: No gweh.
>>
File: athf_ep038_05.jpg (46 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
athf_ep038_05.jpg
46 KB, 400x300
I wish your post made sense, because this is a brilliant album that helped catalyze the fire that lit many genres of metal to come after it, including that of my own band which I am listening to right now. Sleep took the art of the riff and transformed it into alchemy, stretching play lengths and sinking tunings into the ground. Morons like you solidified the genre to the normie masses as an endless barrage of DUDE WEED LMAO to be forever ridiculed and stagnated. All hail the minor 7th.
>>
>>65124581
Ahh...
The did that I forgot to do that. I have no tripe or quarrel and there is that you is me and that is ok!
I saw the did have to once before, although I'm not sure if saw the that or did the this when I want to do.
>>
>>65124603
God man, I see you now. You're one of two pitiful specimens: myself, circa Sophomore year high school stoner grunge faggot 2010 (high off his ass and spouting gibberish), or a contrarian argument inciter with poor baiting skills. Whichever you are, I wish you the best in your future endeavors. It's good that you dig the undisputed greatest progenitor of doom metal, but pls expand your horizons. King Buzzo, Yob and High on Fire have been slaying it much harder for a while now. Much love to ya, troll or not.
>>
what the fuck is going on in here
>>
>>65124714
Read previous post

> OP is either a 15 year old who just discovered the alchemical herb or a sloppy contrarian
>>
bamp, this is fuckimg hilarious
>>
>No gweh

Fuck right off
>>
DUDE
>>
>>65124168
>No gweh
But in saying no gweh does that not inherently mean that gweh is at play here?
>>
are you making fun of Joyce?
>>
File: MI0000449207.jpg (28 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
MI0000449207.jpg
28 KB, 400x400
Essential floogondwong
>>
>>65124683
The gibberish made more sense than your post
>>
File: Swallowed-Lunarterial-01[1].jpg (291 KB, 890x890) Image search: [Google]
Swallowed-Lunarterial-01[1].jpg
291 KB, 890x890
>>65124683
>poor baiting skills
and yet you replied

OP, floogondwong on this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cS6Ml4sfKs
>>
OP i was hoping for a thread like this. floogondwong this shit and you'll hurt yourself:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lvu0Q5x1gOc

can this be a stoner/doom/sludge thread now?

and not everyone likes it for the ayylmaoweed dude
>>
File: TDIPMP.png (126 KB, 361x359) Image search: [Google]
TDIPMP.png
126 KB, 361x359
THIS IS ESSENTIAL FLOOGONDWONG-CORE
I HONESTLY R8 IT 4311/0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rF1oG5b7_lg
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.