[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What music you guys work out to?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1464067806785.jpg (70 KB, 846x470) Image search: [Google]
1464067806785.jpg
70 KB, 846x470
What music you guys work out to?
>>
Inter dimensional sonic wave lengths
>>
It's hard to run with headphones and my phone, so the woods / outside.
>>
>>65123222
Opeth
Skyharbor
Killswitch Engage
Say Anything
Intronaut

I think I listened to those tonight.

>>65123290
Earbuds/pocket? Find a way to secure if you drop it? Can't be that hard. Or you could listen to 4'33" on repeat
>>
Memphis rap and Death Grips. both high test music.
>>
industrial techno
>>
>>65123222
Wow, he went from fat to fat with some muscle
>>
>>65123222
Wow, he went from fat to fat with some muscle
>>
I mostly run

The Avalanches-Since I left you
Gorillaz-Demon Days
La Vida Boheme-Nuestra
My Bloody Valentine-Loveless
Sleater-Kinney-No Cities to Love
Animals As Leader-Joy of Motion
>>
>>65123222
is that alex jones and why does he look the same in both pictures
>>
>>65124411
yes
the filters
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.