[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: post musicians you want to bareback pound you in the ass
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7
File: obnd.jpg (97 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
obnd.jpg
97 KB, 500x500
ITT: post musicians you want to bareback pound you in the ass while they sing in your ear
>>
File: 1459289560632.jpg (64 KB, 373x560) Image search: [Google]
1459289560632.jpg
64 KB, 373x560
>>
File: ledeadhomoman.jpg (392 KB, 1200x1196) Image search: [Google]
ledeadhomoman.jpg
392 KB, 1200x1196
>>
what the fuck man
>>
File: diamond dogs 10.jpg (137 KB, 684x1000) Image search: [Google]
diamond dogs 10.jpg
137 KB, 684x1000
Diamond Dogs/Young Americans era Bowie I want to get fucked by.
Hunky Dory/Ziggy Stardust/Aladdin Sane, I would want to fuck him.
>>
File: joanna-newsom.jpg (1015 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
joanna-newsom.jpg
1015 KB, 800x1200
>>65120908
>>
>>65120680
I think it was the Scaruffi rating that gave this album meme status. I understand the criticism: no 9's all millennium, 1 9.5 for the history of music, then suddenly out of nowhere a 10 for such a politically divisive record? OBND is, to be fair, spectacularly flawed: it hews too close to its obvious inspirations, Trout Mask Replica, Kaoru Abe's Winter 1972, and Stravinsky's Rite of Spring to name a few; some parts, most notably the 9 minute modal jazz fugue 'If My Truck Could Talk', are ambitious to the point of onanism; the dynamics, from -25 dBA RMS for tracks on end to the sound-barrier-breaking cathartic noise tempest on 'Two Night Town: Part II (the Second Night)', make it no less easy for ears more accustomed to modern production styles. I would argue that it is precisely these flaws that give OBND it's effervescent je-ne-sais-pais. From Aldean's liner notes to Burnin' It Down, the centerpiece of his divisive modal post-country album, Old Boots, New Dirt:

"Suppose that a man leaps out of a burning building and lands on a bystander in the street below. Now, make the burning building be Europe, and the luckless man underneath be the Palestinian Arabs. Is this a historical injustice? Has the man below been made a victim, with infinite cause of complaint and indefinite justification for violent retaliation? My own reply would be a provisional 'no,' but only on these conditions. The leaper must make such restitution as he can to the man who broke his fall, and must not pretend that he never even landed on him. And he must base his case on the singularity and uniqueness of the original leap. It can't, in other words, be 'leap, leap, leap' for four generations and more. The people underneath cannot be expected to tolerate leaping on this scale and of this duration, if you catch my drift. In Palestine, tread softly, for you tread on their dreams. And do not tell the Palestinians that they were never fallen upon and bruised in the first place.
>>
>>65120680
He's fucking hideous.

>>65120940
But you'll get the AIDS.
>>
>>65120908
I don't know why but this was my first thought when I opened this thread
>>
File: 656.jpg (44 KB, 500x485) Image search: [Google]
656.jpg
44 KB, 500x485
>>65121229
take out the second "you"
>>
fka twigs she seems like a freak
>>
>>65121229
>He's fucking hideous.
And you have no fucking taste.
>>
>>65120908
Ugly cunt
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.