[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Avalanches "Since They Left Us"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: NkRAOtS_.jpg (32 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
NkRAOtS_.jpg
32 KB, 400x400
Five hours ago, The Avalanches released a new video called "Since They Left Us", a parody of any normal movie trailer. However, I'm fairly certain they are NOT releasing a movie. However, I'm certain this is them teasing at their new album, which has been in the works for about fifteen years, the longest amount of time any album has been recorded. This is The Avalanches' first video on their channel in two years. It's very exciting for me.

To stop rambling about the same stuff over and over again about the length, if you notice in the video (which I will post below), the music featured in it has never been used in any of their live recordings or recorded sessions, which adds even more to the subject of a potential album release soon. I know I'm probably not making a lot of sense right now (I've been up for awhile), and I'm just rambling about junk, so I'll just talk more in the comments.

Here is the video link for reference on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAMPOAfdH8U
>>
To edit, the first bits of music WERE in their first album, which lasts from 0:00 to 0:59.
>>
>Ariel Pink
>Father John Misty

Jesus Christ, really?
>>
>>65119374
OH SHIT WADDUP
>>
>>65119708
I know, right? I was surprised to see how they've helped the process along. It's exciting.
>>
That is the most triple j core thing I have fucking seen
>>
File: Kyuss_Shirt.gif (28 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
Kyuss_Shirt.gif
28 KB, 350x350
>copying your logo design from a Kyuss t-shirt
kys avalanches
>>
>Danny Brown
>FJM
tf?
>>
New material:

https://soundcloud.com/escalator-dreams/theavalanches-the-wozard-of-iz
>>
It's been confirmed that this will have rappers/other vocalists on it. It's not going to be "instrumental" like their last one.

Pretty disappointing
>>
>>65119952
Meh, their EP "El Producto" had vocals in it. That was pretty sick.
>>
Posting some Avalanches rarities here:

https://soundcloud.com/escalator-dreams

Mostly tracks that were released outside SILY
>>
File: 1419838229718.gif (922 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1419838229718.gif
922 KB, 400x225
>>65119796
>band that makes music by sampling other music makes merch by sampling other merch
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.