[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is this accurate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 1448915444128.png (1 MB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1448915444128.png
1 MB, 2000x2000
is this accurate?
>>
Probably, because some people are still dumb enough to take it as fact
>>
>>65118580
>/tv/ that high
>they watch super hero movies

fuck
>>
>>65118580
>unmarked y axis
kill yourself
>>
>>65118636
this for sure, whoever made this is a fag tard
>>
>>65118625
This was before the whole capeshit, star wars, got generals, etc.
>>
>>65118636
this
>>
>>65118580
>/fit/ being that high
top b8
>>
>>65118636
>>65118650
>>65118669

the bars are labelled you fucking tryhards

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14VYnFhBKcY
>>
>no /his/
the non-/pol/lacks on that board are the smartest people on 4chan besides /lit/
>>
>>65118758
I wasn't talking about bars you fucking retard
>>
>>65118758
>spotted the art major who never had to put up with shit plots
>>
>>65118768
see
>>65118669
This image is a wee bit old
>>
What is Weishaupt's plateau? Doesn't show up on Google except for archived threads.

I do know who Weishaupt was though.

Anyway, I would have liked to know how many people were in each sample group. For all we know from the image, there is only one or two for each board.

The red bit is idiotic too. Sure, a man should learn when not to open his mouth, but raw IQ has never decided arguments. An argument's worth has nothing to do with its poster.
>>
>>65118580
You already posted this on /pol/ today.
>>
File: question cat.png (325 KB, 382x417) Image search: [Google]
question cat.png
325 KB, 382x417
Was this chart created with the Mensa IQ test threads posted recently?

I posted in one of them here on /mu/, and I scored a 117.
>>
>>65118580
Just because /lit/ reads books doesn't mean they're by default the smartest.

Because reading books takes so much longer than listening to albums or playing video games, basically no one reads the same books. So there's no discussion and nothing but shitposts :(

Matter of fact, I would wager that a huge chunk of /lit/ doesn't even read desu
>>
>>65119142
This chart was made by /lit/ to troll the other boards (and /sci/ in particular). The point was to make /sci/ believe they're smarter than everyone and at the last moment, /lit/ is the best.
>>
/tg/ should definitely be higher up
>>
>>65118580
>Not putting /pol/ at the top
You do realize that /pol/ is the only board that actually knows the truth
>>
>>65119142
>I would wager that a huge chunk of /lit/ doesn't even read
That's not exactly a secret.
>>
It's been a while since I frequented /lit/, but it did have more actual discussion and knowledgeable posters than you would ever expect from a 4chan board. There always were lots of mindless DFW and genre fiction threads with nothing going on in them, but they existed among good threads. The best discussion was always in the philosophy and political and history threads. I haven't been there recently to see what effect /his/ has had, but it looks like /his/ and /lit/ basically share those topics.
>>
File: 1378920158131.jpg (36 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1378920158131.jpg
36 KB, 625x626
>>65118580
>/lit/ anywhere near that high
>mu not below 100
>/fa/ not with the horse fuckers
>>
Hoo boy, shift /pol/ down where /x/ is at.
/x/ used to be way higher before /pol/ took over. Now they're both at the bottom.
/x/ was never really high at all, but nowhere near /b/ levels of stupid. Then it became a hodgepodge of retarded govt conspiracies and role players.
>>
>>65120782
>blah blah blah /pol/ made everything worse
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.