[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hi does anybody here live in new york and want to make a band?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
hi does anybody here live in new york and want to make a band?
>>
same question but in paris

please somebody jam with me
>>
i like emo and math and get manic in the summer and nobody i know plays music like i like
>>
vegas?
>>
i have a drummer and a space and songs i just need people to play with i know at least one of you nerds has a guitar or a bass and wants to thrash around w me
>>
its easy to write a ton of songs when you dont really like people but its so hard to put a band together to play them
>>
Same question but in Grenada.
>>
>>65114952
Jesus go to philly that's like fucking everyone there
>>
lol I go to NYU and I know a bunch of people who go on 4chan and like music like this, but I don't play anything myself. Sorry dude, good luck.
>>
>>65114921
>>65114947
>>65114952
>>65114981
>>65114982
>>65115046
>>65115052
Ever considered forming a digital band?
>>
>>65115126
is this true? how easy is it to start an emo band in philly?
>>
>>65115151
what the hell are you talking about i wanna go to a room and bang it out for days on end until we come up with something
>>
>>65115151

Grenada has no digital, though.
>>
>>65115151
bands > projects
>>
what is the best city/cities in the US to be an emo band in? internationally?
>>
I can sing and I have interesting ideas, I can just give you the ideas
>>
>>65115431

where do u liv

wats ur email
>>
I've posted this before.

every fucking ad in my city

>We're a local band that does cover of [dadrock band that has been covered to death and back, since 40 yrs ago] we're looking a guitar player who also knows how to play the lute, cavaquinho, pipa, sitar and berimbau. claviola and accordion. must also be pitch perfect and be able to play flamenco using a toaster as a pick

>LOOKING FOR A GITARRIST TO PLAY IN OUR DEATH METAL BAND PLS SEND DEMO TO [email protected]

>we're an indie band about to release our EP next monday pls come to the attached address by today at 4pm bring your own guitar PS bring enchiladas too

>hi we're a band made up of 10 guitar players xD isn't that koooky come have fun with us! we meet every friday at the church haha

>I'm a guitar player looking to get into a jazz band, I learnt Smoke in the Water last week and since then I've been getting soo good I think its time to get into jazz here's a photo of my ford truck and my barb wire tatt
>>
>>65115494

minor leagues, new york craigslist is so swrming with bad producers and deals on studio space and management contracts and 'booking agents' getting reposted every two hours that even those awful humans are a welcome sight when you find them
>>
>>65114952
>>65114982
>>65115431
Brooklyn, NY here. Into writing classical/ jazz guitar suites but have always had a warm spot for emo.
>>
>>65115549
i live in bed-stuy, can you give me like an email or some way i can reach you to maybe exchange demos?
>>
>>65115545

>booking agents

what are they supposed to be?
>>
>>65115589
No official demos, but I wrote a Sharks Keep Moving type emo song last November that I recorded with a friend. Very rough recording, but all written, sung and played by me besides the drums.
https://drelisdead.bandcamp.com/releases
>>
>tfw literally no drummers within a 15 mile radius of where I live
>>
Same question but in Pyongyang
>>
ALGUIEN EN PANAMÁ? NO TOCO ABSOLUTAMENTE NINGÚN INSTRUMENTO, PERO ESO SE SOLUCIONA.

VAMOS COÑO.
>>
>>65115545
same with los angeles
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.