[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Newfag here. Does anyone have a reliable way to download music
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: logo_spotify_300dpi_2015.png (70 KB, 875x875) Image search: [Google]
logo_spotify_300dpi_2015.png
70 KB, 875x875
Newfag here. Does anyone have a reliable way to download music from spotify besides paying for premium? I use the soundloader app to get stuff from SoundCloud, and was wondering if there was a similar app for spotify.
>>
And don't try and act like you faggots always pay for all your music
>>
>>65113247
lmao
>ripping sub 320kb/s files
nice job being a newfag pleb. consider getting a new hobby you actually have the ability to understand >>>/v/
>>
>>65113946
>Admit to being an idiot newfag
>Get told i'm an idiot newfag
What do you gain by this?
>>
I'm also interested in this
>>
>>65113247
Torrenting? As long as the album isnt too obscure.
>>
This app works very well for me: https://github.com/Lordmau5/node-spotify-downloader

Highest possible quality is 160 kbps, but you'd have to use very good headphones to begin to tell the difference.
>>
>>65114076
Forgot to mention that using the run.bat file to use the web interface is usually the easiest way to go.
>>
>>65113979
i'm a sad fucc, that aims my anger towards whatever I can that helps me forget the source of my pains :-)

why do you want to rip the low quality files when you could easily torrent them? also, free spotify doesn't have any local storage, right? meaning that you don't even have them stored on your machine - you'd have to find a way to not only rip, but also download the files.
>>
>>65114076
>160kb/s
>"very good" headphones
if you have headphones bad enough that you can't tell the difference between 160 and 320 you're better off listening to rihanna 2bh
>>
>>65114076
Thanks, I'll look at that

>>65114075
Yeah, but I'm looking for something as similar to soundloader as possible (literally just click share while a song is playing and click the app for an automatic download. A 2 year old could do it.)
>>
jesus christ just use the archive, torrent, or soulseek u fucking dumbasses.
>>
>>65114183
See here, idiot.>>65114151
>>
>>65114151
a 2 year old shouldn't be browsing 4chan and making threads
>>
>>65113247
why would you even want to do that? if you're going to use an external app to download from a streaming service you may as well just download from elsewhere and get it in higher quality.
>>
>>65114216

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_b7RDuLwcI
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.